Progressives call for replacing Al Franken with Keith Ellison

Franken is not resigning and he is not going to be expelled.

He will be "investigated" by the Senate. Then 12-36 months from now he might be censured...maybe.

Most likely the investigation will magically disappear since this all occurred before he was a Senator.
/-----/ "Most likely the investigation will magically disappear since this all occurred before he was a Senator." Didn't the Billy Bush interview with Trump happen before he was president? Why did Libs make such a fuss about that and not about Al Frankenstein's acts? I don't get the sudden change in attitude from the Left.
You don't get the sudden change?
Seriously?
Hypocrisy is thy name

Al Franken joked about drugging and raping Lesley Stahl?

What a sick fucker.

Flashback: Al Franken Joked About Photographing Unconscious Lesley Stahl in ‘Various Positions'

“And ‘I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or ‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.”

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Omg, that’s so funny, isn’t it, Progs?

Rape is hilarious!

What a sick fucker.

Flashback: Al Franken Joked About Photographing Unconscious Lesley Stahl in ‘Various Positions'

“And ‘I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or ‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.”

Rape is hilarious!
/——/ As long as Al didn’t say her was going to grab her pussy, they are fine with rape

What a sick fucker.

Rape is hilarious!
/——/ As long as Al didn’t say her was going to grab her pussy, they are fine with rape

Funny how the headlines mentioned Franken joking about photographing Stahl....but they buried the lead.

Al Franken joked about drugging and raping Lesley Stahl.

Is rape funny, Progs?

Keith Ellison is an ideal Democrat.
He's a Muslim and he hates white people.
BTW, Ellison said that the Nation of Islam is not anti-Semitic. lol

Probably not the smartest idea, in my opinion. Despite Minnesota being as reliably Democratic as it has been over the years, pretty much the entire state outside of the Twin Cities is old school, blue collar, traditional types, even in the Iron Range where the Democratic Party has received strong support for generations. I don't know that Minnesotans in the rest of the state would be ready to elect a far left black Muslim from the Twin Cities when Franken's term would be up in 2020.

Progressives call for replacing Al Franken with Keith Ellison as support for resignation builds
Of course they do...Franken is white.

The cons are still pissed to see a real Man like Al Franken, especially when they are stuck with the sissy trump until we can remove him

Al Franken is an American HERO
Al Franken- a "real man"...

18erpzpga8wjujpg.jpg

:rofl:

You know that's photohopped, right?

Cute....photo-"hopped"....matches his bunny ears.
Clever....

The cons are still pissed to see a real Man like Al Franken, especially when they are stuck with the sissy trump until we can remove him

18erpzpga8wjujpg.jpg

Clever....

As far as typos go, that's a pretty good one. :banana:

However, just to be clear, it is photoshopped. :biggrin:

18erpzpga8wjujpg.jpg

Clever....

As far as typos go, that's a pretty good one. :banana:

However, just to be clear, it is photoshopped. :biggrin:

Yes, and funny as hell!!

Forum List

Back