No comment on SS where you will spend way more than you ever contributed.
Bwahahaha! Dumb ass here is proving how the left-wing ideology is a failed ideology. If everyone takes out more than they put in, the system collapses. No wonder Social Security is insolvent.

Doesn't seem to stop you from collecting SS.
Don't call me when you get a $10000000 hospital bill, mr self sufficient

Once again, an armed citizen prevents a mass-shooting. The left’s favorite firearm lie is that an armed citizen has “never” prevented a mass-shooting, when in fact, an armed citizen prevents a mass-shooting dozens and dozens and dozens of times per year.

3 people dead after suspect opens fire at Okla. Walmart. A good guy with a gun reportedly stopped suspect from shooting more.
Terrific "reported" from the blaze who don't believe we landed on the moon.
I missed your 100 gun deaths a day post. One "reported" a week and our gun nuts, hiding in their double wides have an orgasm.
Fact-check: How many gun deaths are there per day in the United States?
I did find a bigger garbage site, Wayne Dupree.
You might like it

There’s an armed police man(sic) . That is not a gun free zone . Righties lie and claim this gun free bullshit .

"Gun free" for everybody ELSE, "Timmy". Like Washington, D.C. Like Leftist actors and actresses who hate the Second Amendment but have armed guards to protect THEM. They hate fences to guard America's southern border, but have fences around THEIR mansions.

Watch the clever video "Gun Free Zone" on YouTube.
It laughs at your Leftist nonsense.
I'm sure it quotes both sides.
Or just for zero college rubes?

Can I ask you every time you post a blaze one off, post a kid getting blown away?
Why? You can do that if you feel it is pertinent. More children die in automobile accidents every year than by firearms - but you don’t advocate to confiscate automobiles.
Of course not.
I'm waiting for your falling out of the bathtub example.
But I do feel sorry for kids blown away by pantywaists.
Don't you pay car insurance either?

And doI see the second 10 yr old in 2 days blown away by a responsible gun owner in phila?
No reply from our brave patriot?

Don't call me when you get a $10000000 hospital bill, mr self sufficient
Think of the irony of this idiotic post. If I get a "$10000000 hospital bill", it's my problem. In ph3iron's ignorant ideology, it's all of society's problem.

If I can't pay that bill, I fail. Me. Alone. In ph3iron's ignorant ideology, all of society fails when the bill can't be paid.

A logical person would say "I'd rather see 1 person fail than 1 hundred million fail". But people like ph3iron prove the saying "misery loves company".

And doI see the second 10 yr old in 2 days blown away by a responsible gun owner in phila?
No reply from our brave patriot?
What is there to reply to?

1. I haven't seen anything about this and your dumb ass is too lazy to post it

2. I couldn't care any less anyway. If a 10 year old was blown away because of an irresponsible gun owner - oh well. I can't stress that enough. Oh well. Big deal. Freedom has a price. It requires people to take personal responsibility. Put the irresponsible gun owner in jail (where they belong) and move on.

3. More 10 year old children were killed by left-wing government in 20 minutes than in the entire history of gun ownership in the United States. That's a fact.

Forum List

Back