Prognosticator

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
This guy is a bit more pessimistic than I am. But, he makes some valid points.

In another thread I posited the lyrics of American Aquariums, Lamentations song, as an opinion to the OT- the video is inspirational and dead nuts on.

You can attack me personally, all your little heart and small, shallow mind, desires. It won't change the facts.

This writers "prognostications" can also be attacked as can the writer- his facts, as he sees them, are a bit pessimistic, for me, an optimistic pessimist- or vice versa on occasion, depending on the event.

Neither the left nor the right are going to fight for the folks in between
- from the lyrics of the song- THAT is fact and the results speak for themselves.

Empty suits, in the District of Criminals are supposed to "secure our Liberty"- laws restricting Liberty don't do that. No matter who writes them.

1608650688652.png

The End Is Coming Very Soon, and Few Americans Are Willing to Do Anything to Stop It!

“Governments don’t want a population capable of critical thinking, they want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just dumb enough to passively accept their situation. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own, and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought, and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear.”

• Banned
1) I don't think you know what the word "prognosticator" means.

2) That "music" sucks. It's even more offensive to the ears than opera.

You can attack me personally, all your little heart and small, shallow mind, desires. It won't change the facts.

Music appreciation is subjective- the words (lyrics) tell a story that can't be denied-

Forum List

Back