Professor Sleepy Joe Biden- paid a million bucks at Penn

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
If the U. of Pennsylvania can afford to pay their teaching staff this kind of moolah, shouldn't they be looking to pay off their alumni's student debt too? Shouldn't that be a higher priority?

Or at least reduce their tuition to lower levels so that students don't have to borrow huge sums?

Time to crack down on these Fat Cat Professors, working for these supposed "non-profits" but at the expense of their poor students who have to eat cat food to pay their tuition bills because of these obscene salaries.

If any don't like it, they can quit and work as Lesbian Studies instructors in industry.

Biden, his son, his son's laptop and one of his dogs will be going to prison this year....between the 4 of them; there are just way too many crimes for them to be able to avoid....

Question for the Board: Isn't it obvious that Joe Biden never expected to run for office again, after he was released as VP? Clearly, he intended to cash in, and not have to worry about having his finances examined closely in the post-VP future?

Didn’t we just debunk this thread?
The Chinese Communists give a massive amount of money to UPenn...UPenn gives nearly a million dollars to Joe Biden for a "no show" job...then Joe rewards the UPenn President with the US Ambassador to Germany job! Welcome to the wonderful world of the Biden family's influence peddling scams and the liberal college administrators that let it happen!

The Chinese Communists give a massive amount of money to UPenn...UPenn gives nearly a million dollars to Joe Biden for a "no show" job...then Joe rewards the UPenn President with the US Ambassador to Germany job! Welcome to the wonderful world of the Biden family's influence peddling scams and the liberal college administrators that let it happen!
linky, linky

There is also talk that Biden was closely aligned with Mexican drug cartels and may have personally executed at least 70 rival drug cartel members to help his son Hunter become the biggest heroin dealer in the world

The Biden crimes are so clear that if these House investigations fail to put forward a single criminal referral to the DOJ -- it can only be said that the Republicans are all in on it with Biden...including Trump....in fact, Trump may be the weakest president in the history of the country if the Republicans fail to get a single conviction against anyone in the Biden camp

There is also talk that Biden was closely aligned with Mexican drug cartels and may have personally executed at least 70 rival drug cartel members to help his son Hunter become the biggest heroin dealer in the world

I hear Biden was involved in the JFK assassination and 9-11

Didn’t we just debunk this thread?
Alter said he saw the former president nodding off several times on Monday, Thursday and Friday.
“That’s not a good look. It makes it hard for him to call Joe Biden ‘Sleepy Joe,’” he said. “That nickname goes out the window.”

Donald Trump’s team has angrily denied reports he fell asleep in court last week as his criminal trial in the Stormy Daniels hush money case got underway, but one witness said on Sunday that he saw it himself.

“I was in the courtroom. I saw him falling asleep,” MSNBC analyst Jonathan Alter told the network’s Ayman Mohyeldin. “This is not ‘reportedly.’ This actually happened.”

Who's lyin Trump or the media?

Trump was having wet dreams about Stormy Daniels
I doubt it. I'm sure he's wishing he never met that woman. Who knew all these years later she'd cause him so much trouble. Baron was 7 months old. He's 18 now. But he committed the crime in 2016. And we couldn't charge him for 4 years so the statute of limitation should not have run out.

This may be the only trial that happens before the election.

Forum List

Back