Professor at liberal college suspended for sex for grades. Where are the liberal women? HAM ASS!!!

A college professor of “peace” accused of teaching support for Hamas has been suspended from his tenured post at an ultra-liberal school after allegations he once ran a sex-for-grades scheme came to light.

Iranian citizen Mohammad Jafer Mahallati — who has called for the elimination of Israel and backed the murderous fatwa against Salman Rushdie — was discreetly put on indefinite administrative leave by Oberlin College, Ohio, and scrubbed from its website last month after the administration had learned he had previously accused of sexual harassment.

The college is currently being investigated by the federal Department of Education after a complaint that it abused the civil rights of Jewish students by allegedly letting Mahallati speak in favor of Hamas and give credit for writing anti-Israel screeds.

The move by Oberlin to suspend Mahallati, 71, comes amid mounting fury at colleges’ failure to grapple with antisemitism in the wake of the October 7 massacre of 1,200 Israelis by terrorist group Hamas.

The presidents of Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania faced demands to resign from a billionaire donor Wednesday and criticism from the White House after telling Congress it “depends on the context” as to whether students could demand the genocide of Jews.

Comment:
The Left's credibility gap just keeps getting wider and wider.

If anyone was going to get away with sexual abuse of his female students you know it had to be a Jew hating third world Muslim. Just had to be, no doubt about it.

Where are the liberal women on this one?

The Left is actually pro prostitution.

They think prostitution is empowerment for women, much like they think Muslim women being forced to wear a blanket over their face is also empowerment.

The Left is insane.

A college professor of “peace” accused of teaching support for Hamas has been suspended from his tenured post at an ultra-liberal school after allegations he once ran a sex-for-grades scheme came to light.

Iranian citizen Mohammad Jafer Mahallati — who has called for the elimination of Israel and backed the murderous fatwa against Salman Rushdie — was discreetly put on indefinite administrative leave by Oberlin College, Ohio, and scrubbed from its website last month after the administration had learned he had previously accused of sexual harassment.

The college is currently being investigated by the federal Department of Education after a complaint that it abused the civil rights of Jewish students by allegedly letting Mahallati speak in favor of Hamas and give credit for writing anti-Israel screeds.

The move by Oberlin to suspend Mahallati, 71, comes amid mounting fury at colleges’ failure to grapple with antisemitism in the wake of the October 7 massacre of 1,200 Israelis by terrorist group Hamas.

The presidents of Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania faced demands to resign from a billionaire donor Wednesday and criticism from the White House after telling Congress it “depends on the context” as to whether students could demand the genocide of Jews.

Comment:
The Left's credibility gap just keeps getting wider and wider.
Why is this not being investigated by the FBI? Is the real question. :I

Because antisemitism is the number one hate crime in the country, that's why.

Next.
So why wouldn't the FBI being investigating terrorism ties and the whole nine yards?

Oh! White Supremacy..and Nationalists..I get it.

Not that I'm fond of white supremacists. Last time I was near one, he about caught my elbow in the eyeball,

but that's not something I'd like to talk about much.

I'm a cracker, and as a cracker, black folk are part of my heritage, and that's how it is.

We understand each other, outsiders is who we don't understand so good..

So why wouldn't the FBI being investigating terrorism ties and the whole nine yards?

Oh! White Supremacy..and Nationalists..I get it.

As I said, antisemitism is the biggest wave of crime in the US.

That is why the FBI spends all their time investigating priests in the US and white supremacists.

Private prostitution is one thing. Sex slave prostitution is another.
No parent wants their kid to become a prostitute because no parent really believes it empowers women

It is just the reverse.

Private prostitution is one thing. Sex slave prostitution and child sex slave rings is another.

~~~~~~
Indeed... I recently posted an article about the increased prostitution in Queens, NY along Roosevelt Ave. and Queens Plaza.

Forum List

Back