Pro-Trump activists have been planning violence ahead of Portland protests, including at one to be held this weekend

Seems I can't edit my original post. My PERSONAL OPINION so this doesn't get locked.

It's a shame what is currently going on in this country. We are divided and it's breaking the country down. We don't need people planning and promoting violence trying to make others look bad. Let them peacefully protest and leave them be.
Peacefully? What a joke !

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

All of the major protests they've held have been violent- situations like Kenosha, Louisville, and numerous other places where vandalism, assault, arson, blocking traffic, etc. have been committed

Apparently not..

Seems I can't edit my original post. My PERSONAL OPINION so this doesn't get locked.

It's a shame what is currently going on in this country. We are divided and it's breaking the country down. We don't need people planning and promoting violence trying to make others look bad. Let them peacefully protest and leave them be.

But fiery....

1601067038098.jpeg

Nice try, but Trump supporters don't need to discuss "how to acquire" weapons. They/We ALREADY own them legally.

From the article.....

"Members of the pro-Trump group Patriot Coalition used the messaging app GroupMe to discuss how to acquire weapons to bring to the Black Lives Matter protests"

• Leaked chat logs show that Pro-Trump activists have been organizing violence ahead of Portland protests, the Guardian reported.
  • The activists are acquiring weapons and ammunition, and discussed attacking Portland's mayor, the logs show.
  • One poster who urged activists to break local weapons laws wrote: "This won’t be a simple fist fight. People will get shot, stabbed and beat."

Most of us who live in the west have known that the violence is by the far right. Not the protesters.

There are two main reasons for the far right doing this.

1. They want to discredit the protesters by making it look like they are violent thus getting the public to not support the protesters.

2. They want to start a civil war.
The far right is forcing people to throw molotov cocktails at buildings with people in them? Jump people and beat them silly? Shoot people?
You fucking idiot

• Leaked chat logs show that Pro-Trump activists have been organizing violence ahead of Portland protests, the Guardian reported.
  • The activists are acquiring weapons and ammunition, and discussed attacking Portland's mayor, the logs show.
  • One poster who urged activists to break local weapons laws wrote: "This won’t be a simple fist fight. People will get shot, stabbed and beat."
Wow quoting fake media bs again is that all you have links to? Do you have a brain to think for yourself?

Yeah, we've seen that fake nooz.

Commievirus has a death rate of 0.03%, yet you bedwetters want everyone to bow and scrape to the edicts of your overlords.

I reckon you don't see any hypocrisy at all in that, huh?

They have asked you to wear a mask when you are in public. THE OUTRAGE!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Most of us who live in the west have known that the violence is by the far right. Not the protesters.

1. They want to discredit the protesters by making it look like they are violent thus getting the public to not support the protesters.

The far right is forcing people to throw molotov cocktails at buildings with people in them? Jump people and beat them silly? Shoot people?
You fucking idiot
You almost had it right...
The far right is throwing molotov cocktails at buildings with people in them. Jumping people and beating them silly and Shooting people.

Commievirus has a death rate of 0.03%, yet you bedwetters want everyone to bow and scrape to the edicts of your overlords.

They have asked you to wear a mask when you are in public. THE OUTRAGE!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!
giphy.gif
The stupidity! But mine has a snorkel in case a Russian tries to send a melty glacier after me to cancel my vote in the election.

Who is this org funded by? And why should I care about their data?

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED)

You fucking idiot
The far right is throwing molotov cocktails at buildings with people in them. Jumping people and beating them silly and Shooting people.
Again Bizarro World.....not many white supremacists who are black

Wow quoting fake media bs again is that all you have links to? Do you have a brain to think for yourself?

Let me guess you would think I'm brilliant if I quoted the blaze, the federalist, WND, OAN etc. LMAO whatever.

giphy.gif
They've done far more than that, and you know it, you horribly stupid little clown.

In any case, the deflection lays your sanctimony bare.

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) is a non-governmental organization specializing in disaggregated conflict data collection, analysis, and crisis mapping. ACLED codes the dates and locations of all reported political violence and demonstration events in over 150 countries in real-time.
Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project - Wikipedia

giphy.gif
They've done far more than that, and you know it, you horribly stupid little clown.

Oh ouch. I'm the clown but you can't vocalize what the mean liberals have forced you to do because of CV. You are special that is for sure.

Let me guess you would think I'm brilliant if I quoted the blaze, the federalist, WND, OAN etc. LMAO whatever.
I would like you to "quote" something original from your own head and not fed to you by the wacko media

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) is a non-governmental organization specializing in disaggregated conflict data collection, analysis, and crisis mapping. ACLED codes the dates and locations of all reported political violence and demonstration events in over 150 countries in real-time.
Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project - Wikipedia

From the Wiki page:

Academics, practitioners, and policymakers
Scholars, students, and academic researchers commonly use ACLED data in their work on protest and political violence,[16] including those from institutions like Bowdoin College, Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Kings College London, the London School of Economics, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Oxford University, Stanford University, and the University of Pennsylvania, among others.

ACLED data are also routinely used and referenced by development practitioners, humanitarian agencies, and policymakers, including the World Bank, the International Committee of the Red Cross, the Secretary-General of the United Nations (UN), UN OCHA, UNICEF, OHCHR, UN country offices, European Union agencies, and a variety of government ministries around the world, as well as charities and human rights organizations.

Think tanks and blogs
Think tanks such as the Center for Strategic and International Studies, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the Carter Center, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Brookings Institution, and the Africa Center for Strategic Studies regularly utilize ACLED data for research and to inform policy recommendations.

IOW, they're leftist hacks.

I smell a false flag.

I would like you to "quote" something original from your own head and not fed to you by the wacko media

I'm not going to say something I don't believe to appease you. Deal with it.

giphy.gif

Oh ouch. I'm the clown but you can't vocalize what the mean liberals have forced you to do because of CV. You are special that is for sure.
Yes, you're a fucking clown...Glad we finally came to an agreement.

You fucking idiot

Sorry, Molotov was a liberal and so are his eponymous cocktails. Liberal leader Abbie Hoffman describes how to make these weapons and more in his handbook for the Liberal Revolution "Steal this Book"

Oh bloody nonsense----------------we have seen much of the violence----it is always the left.

Forum List

Back