- Nov 15, 2008
- Reaction score
The far right? Really? You look at those videos, and you see "the far right", do you?You almost had it right...The far right is forcing people to throw molotov cocktails at buildings with people in them? Jump people and beat them silly? Shoot people?
Pro-Trump activists have been planning violence ahead of Portland protests, including at one to be held this weekendChat logs leaked to The Guardian show the activists discussing how to acquire weapons ahead of anti-racism rallies.www.insider.com
- Leaked chat logs show that Pro-Trump activists have been organizing violence ahead of Portland protests, the Guardian reported.
- The activists are acquiring weapons and ammunition, and discussed attacking Portland's mayor, the logs show.
- One poster who urged activists to break local weapons laws wrote: "This won’t be a simple fist fight. People will get shot, stabbed and beat."
Most of us who live in the west have known that the violence is by the far right. Not the protesters.
There are two main reasons for the far right doing this.
1. They want to discredit the protesters by making it look like they are violent thus getting the public to not support the protesters.
2. They want to start a civil war.
You fucking idiot
The far right is throwing molotov cocktails at buildings with people in them. Jumping people and beating them silly and Shooting people.
I am impressed with the lengths to which your unhinged mind will go to convince you that you're a good person without you ever having to actually BE a good person. That's some industrial-strength denial you have going there.