Pro-Choice Is An Oxymoron

Yes. Why does it make a difference? Granted, it's a horrible circumstance, but still. I wouldn't expect them to raise the baby afterwards though.
Jesus Fucking Christ, what a disgusting excuse for a human you are.

Lemme' get this straight: So a 13 year old girl gets knocked up by her pervert, child molester older brother and you think that pregnancy should go to term?

Imagine the birthday cards the kid would get: "Love, Uncle Dad".

And it's awfully nice of you to say that you wouldn't expect them to raise the baby of a rapist, but you would expect them to walk around with this daily reminder, growing inside them, of what was most certainly the most horrible day in the kid's life?

How fucking sick are you?

Because the baby inside a woman's womb doesn't have a choice whether it wants to live or die. It really should be called pro I don't give a damn about my unborn child and therefore I believe I have the right to murder it. Which in that case unless they're both fatally at risk anyways,...I'm pro behind bars as a result just like any other murder.
Wrong.

An embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby.’

As a settled, accepted fact of Federal law, an embryo/fetus is not entitled to Constitutional protections – the protected liberties of the mother are paramount.

Pro-choice is not an ‘oxymoron’ – it means to acknowledge and defend a woman’s right to privacy prohibiting the state from interfering in personal matters and decisions such as whether to have a child or not.

I am 1000% pro-life. I do see the argument that "pro-choice" advocates are making though. "So who wants to take care of it after its born?" That is a legit question, one that I don't have the answer to. We need some kind of system better than the one we have now to take care of these kids.

Whatever the case may be, it isn't the kids fault you were too fucking horny to wait and put put on a condom. I rest my case.
or the lady should have taken birth pills still have not asnwered my question what do you do about rape when the mother does not want the child ?

or the lady should have taken birth pills still have not asnwered my question what do you do about rape when the mother does not want the child ?
According to Abort73.com , here are the percentages of reason why women choose to abort.

PercentageReason
<0.5%Victim of rape
3%Fetal health problems
4%Physical health problems
4%Would interfere with education or career
7%Not mature enough to raise a child
8%Don't want to be a single mother
19%Done having children
23%Can't afford a baby
25%Not ready for a child
6%Other

As you can see, the biggest percentages are those who don't want a kid, or can't afford one. Rape accounts for less than half a percentage.

In general, ALL of this (except for the rape part) can be covered by a combo of birth control, and a condom. If you are low income, they literally give away condoms at county health departments.

Why legalize the killing of unborn babies, if the solution is simple, free and easy to use? Condoms.

That wasn't my point. If the baby could make a decision you can bet that it would choose life and taking away an innocent life is murder. Plain and simple.
Good gawd----it is not a baby--it is a zygote, fetus, a collection of cells etc who mostly don't have any brain function much less upper level required for self awareness.

The planet is grossly overpopulated as it is..........

According to Abort73.com , here are the percentages of reason why women choose to abort.

PercentageReason
<0.5%Victim of rape
3%Fetal health problems
4%Physical health problems
4%Would interfere with education or career
7%Not mature enough to raise a child
8%Don't want to be a single mother
19%Done having children
23%Can't afford a baby
25%Not ready for a child
6%Other

As you can see, the biggest percentages are those who don't want a kid, or can't afford one. Rape accounts for less than half a percentage.

In general, ALL of this (except for the rape part) can be covered by a combo of birth control, and a condom. If you are low income, they literally give away condoms at county health departments.

Why legalize the killing of unborn babies, if the solution is simple, free and easy to use? Condoms.
So? You think it is OK to force child birth on someone who was raped just because it doesn't happen as often as you think it should?

Is it the kids fault? No. So to answer your question, yes, absolutely. It wasn't the kids fault.
No reason to get down in the weeds arguing about which women have the right to get an abortion, and why. Women do have that right. Quit whining.

those who are anti abortion are* prolife * no choice for the women those who are for a womens right to choice are* prochoice* does not mean they will choice abortion just means they have the right to choose what happens to their own body GET IT
Another Dim take which of course is totally wrong....prochoice is proabortion Dimmer.

Wrong.

An embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby.’

No, but the fact that it eventually becomes a baby (if not killed) is the point.

Good gawd----it is not a baby--it is a zygote, fetus, a collection of cells etc who mostly don't have any brain function much less upper level required for self awareness.

The planet is grossly overpopulated as it is..........

Please tell me that you're being sarcastic.

Are they not Born with Original Sin?

Well I believe that they're born with the capability of sinning, but that's different than actually sinning.

Forum List

Back