Pro-Abortion Cult Extremists Just Proved They Are Terrorists

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Terrorist extremists just attacked an anti-abortion HQ with motov cocktails, firebombing the location.

Ummm,where is Biden's DOJ?
Where is Garland?
Where is Homeland Security?

They are all sitting back letting the terrorists threaten, intimidate, and engage in terrorist firebombings ... the same way they gave BLM and Antifa a pass while they were looting, burning, and trying to burn Federal Marshalls alive.

Biden called Conservatives the biggest threat group. I was actually about to say BLM and Antifa deserved that title, but I was wrong.

There is 1 group that incited an assassination of federal politicians and got 1 individual critically shot...

There is 1 group who now again calls for violence again against federal government employees - USSC Justces.

This group has demonstrated it is protecting and facilitating terrorist attacks against opposition groups, the firebombing of an anti-abortion HQ, destruction of property and intimidation through violence.

This group has attempted to undermine the US government / USSC by calling them illegitimate while calling for an Insurection against the federal govt.

This group is responsible for the deaths of millions, who after assumed defeat is trying to make abortions / killing babies through all 9 months of a pregnancy.

That group's leader is a corrupt, criminal traitor who betrayed this nation by compromising himself by selling out to our nation's enemies, Putin and Xi.

This group, of course, is the Democrat Partyand the extremists who have hijacked the party!

Terrorist extremists just attacked an anti-abortion HQ with motov cocktails, firebombing the location.

Where is Garland?

They are all sitting back letting the terrorists threaten, intimidate, and engage in terrorist firebombings ... the same way they gave BLM and Antifa a pass while they were looting, burning, and trying to burn Federal Marshalls alive.

Biden called Conservatives the biggest threat group. I was actually about to say BLM and Antifa deserved that title, but I was wrong.

There is 1 group that incited an assassination of federal politicians and got 1 individual critically shot...

There is 1 group who now again calls for violence again against federal government employees - USSC Justces.

This group has demonstrated it is protecting and facilitating terrorist attacks against opposition groups, the firebombing of an anti-abortion HQ, destruction of property and intimidation through violence.

This group has attempted to undermine the US government / USSC by calling them illegitimate while calling for an Insurection against the federal govt.

This group is responsible for the deaths of millions, who after assumed defeat is trying to make abortions / killing babies through all 9 months of a pregnancy.

That group's leader is a corrupt, criminal traitor who betrayed this nation by compromising himself by selling out to our nation's enemies, Putin and Xi.

This group, of course, is the Democrat Partyand the extremists who have hijacked the party!
Abortion clinics facing the same types of attacks would immediately be inundated with federal agents and the US atty for the state/district would be all over it before the investigation could really even begin.

1652063654051.png

Where is Garland?

Abortion is the hill to die on for both sides of the American political spectrum. Perhaps it is time to fight civil war part two. Sign me up. I for one would put my life on the line to save unborn lives. If radical leftist extremists are also willing to die for the right to murder children then by God let's help them in that endeavor.

Pretty sure the right would prefer women just lay back and accept getting dry fucked out of their rights.

The state may be ignoring it but to call it state sponsored is a completely inaccurate and unfair stretch.

State sponsored is exactly accurate. Democrat mayors and governors will side with pro-choice groups every time and direct their law enforcement agencies to 'accommodate' their unlawful activities, same as during the summer 2020 riots.

Accessories?

Wisconsin. oh yes. State sanctioned. I'll bet someone IN state gov't had a hand in it.

State sponsored is exactly accurate. Democrat mayors and governors will side with pro-choice groups every time and direct their law enforcement agencies to 'accommodate' their unlawful activities, same as during the summer 2020 riots.
They had their officers either stand down or retreat during the riots, not to aid them.

Forum List

Back