Private Property and the Net

Seems that you just proved that you're the one who doesn't understand the intended law.

:wtf:

Are you kidding me? Wait a second.....where are you getting your information from? Are you consuming actual facts? Or are you just consuming propaganda?

I just realized Republicans are against net neutrality because they think they can get into bed with Comcast, etc., and force everyone to get their internet news from FAUX.

And they are probably right.

Thats it PC...quote even bigger dumbasses who dont know what they are talking about as proof.

Ted Cruz just said "internet obamacare" and thats all he had to do

But you DO get it, right?

Let's see. With Barry's "net neutrality", everyone will have premium service at premium prices. Those rich will pay for it full price, while poor will be subsidized. That's equality they talking about. Everyone will be satisfied with the service, just like with ACA.

Net Neutrality means that the cable companies cant create tiered service. If you believe that the telecoms will treat everyone fair ONLY WHEN they get to create packages then either you dont have cable or are a fool

Of course, we will see more speeches like: If you like your ISP, you can keep your ISP. If you like superfast broadband, you can keep it. Then they'll say, "let me be clear, this is about fundamentally changing the way that businesses do business and making it fair(er) for everyone".

Yeah yeah, you are against it because Obama something something...but all these post fail to say WHY you are FOR IT and how it will benefit the consumer.

Do you know why? Because these idiots dont have a reason they are for it AND it wont benefit the consumer at all.

"Net Neutrality means that the cable companies cant create tiered service."

That's a business decision.

I know and these are words. I still havent heard why the internet needs to be changed besides because the Cable Companies said so and Obama

Seems that you must be one of the dorks who are turned away at the club, when folks like moi....the beautiful people....are allowed right in.
Isn't it time you got over it?

This is PC's full understanding of the issue.

I just realized Republicans are against net neutrality because they think they can get into bed with Comcast, etc., and force everyone to get their internet news from FAUX.

And they are probably right.

Based on your level of acumen, there must be myriads of things you 'just realize' every single day.

And it's also something that can be legally regulated. Question is, are things better with no regulation or with regulation? And if regulation, just what rules?

So, tiered internet service, should that be regulated? First question is, tiered on what side of the coin?

Tiered internet consumption....no regulation. Let businesses offer internet service packages as they find best, at the prices they find best. And let consumers choose what packages are most desirable for them. It's what happens every day with cell phone services.

Tiered internet speeds for producers.....it's becoming increasingly apparent that regulation may become necessary. There is no reason companies should have to pay Comcast because Comcast's customers are using more internet than Comcast wants them to use. If it takes regulation to prevent that from happening, then so be it. Comcast's intention of charging producers fees is going to significantly hamper commerce and small businesses.

Seems that you must be one of the dorks who are turned away at the club, when folks like moi....the beautiful people....are allowed right in.

:lol:

Now I get it. You're one of those real life losers who likes to sit on a computer and anonymously indulge in fantasies of grandiose delusions in order to compensate for inherent patheticness.

Thats it PC...quote even bigger dumbasses who dont know what they are talking about as proof.

Ted Cruz just said "internet obamacare" and thats all he had to do

But you DO get it, right?

Let's see. With Barry's "net neutrality", everyone will have premium service at premium prices. Those rich will pay for it full price, while poor will be subsidized. That's equality they talking about. Everyone will be satisfied with the service, just like with ACA.

Net Neutrality means that the cable companies cant create tiered service. If you believe that the telecoms will treat everyone fair ONLY WHEN they get to create packages then either you dont have cable or are a fool

Of course, we will see more speeches like: If you like your ISP, you can keep your ISP. If you like superfast broadband, you can keep it. Then they'll say, "let me be clear, this is about fundamentally changing the way that businesses do business and making it fair(er) for everyone".

Yeah yeah, you are against it because Obama something something...but all these post fail to say WHY you are FOR IT and how it will benefit the consumer.

Do you know why? Because these idiots dont have a reason they are for it AND it wont benefit the consumer at all.

I know and these are words. I still havent heard why the internet needs to be changed besides because the Cable Companies said so and Obama

This is PC's full understanding of the issue.

Here's why, you dope:

" The court, following the Constitution, and the aims of the Founders, saysthe FCC simply doesn't have the authority to force Internet Service Providersto act like mere dumb pipes, passing data through their tubes with a blind eye and sans preferential treatment."
Appeals court strikes down FCC's net neutrality rules | PCWorld

If they own the cables, then why not?

Tell me, what's stopping them from setting up completely new superfast network and offering it only to those who pay extra?

And it's also something that can be legally regulated. Question is, are things better with no regulation or with regulation? And if regulation, just what rules?

So, tiered internet service, should that be regulated? First question is, tiered on what side of the coin?

Tiered internet consumption....no regulation. Let businesses offer internet service packages as they find best, at the prices they find best. And let consumers choose what packages are most desirable for them. It's what happens every day with cell phone services.

Tiered internet speeds for producers.....it's becoming increasingly apparent that regulation may become necessary. There is no reason companies should have to pay Comcast because Comcast's customers are using more internet than Comcast wants them to use. If it takes regulation to prevent that from happening, then so be it. Comcast's intention of charging producers fees is going to significantly hamper commerce and small businesses.

:lol:

Now I get it. You're one of those real life losers who likes to sit on a computer and anonymously indulge in fantasies of grandiose delusions in order to compensate for inherent patheticness.

Wow....I really must have wounded you, huh?

Great.

Again I ask: What is wrong with the internet you have today? Did you complain about it before the telecoms told you it was messed up?

What sweet darling is the benefit to the consumer?

Tell me, what's stopping them from setting up completely new superfast network and offering it only to those who pay extra?

Its sounds like you are against net neutrality.

Make your case of why the internet needs to be changed and how it will benefit the consumer?

Simply going "oh well" isnt a defense

Seems that you just proved that you're the one who doesn't understand the intended law.

:wtf:

Are you kidding me? Wait a second.....where are you getting your information from? Are you consuming actual facts? Or are you just consuming propaganda?

OK....let's really show what a dunce you are:

. "WASHINGTON — The principle that all Internet content should be treated equally as it flows through cables and pipes to consumers looksall but dead.

The Federal Communications Commission said on Wednesday that it would proposenew rules that allow companies like Disney, Google or Netflix to pay Internet service providers like Comcast and Verizon for special, faster lanesto send video and other content to their customers.

The proposed changes would affect what is known as net neutrality — the idea that no providers of legal Internet content should face discrimination in providing offerings to consumers, and that users should have equal access to see any legal content they choose.
The proposal comes three months after a federal appeals court struck down, for the second time, agency rules intended to guarantee a free and open Internet.

Broadband companies have pushed for the right to build special lanes. Verizon said during appeals court arguments that if it could make those kinds of deals, it would.
Under the proposal, broadband providers would have to disclose how they treat all Internet traffic and on what terms they offer more rapid lanes, and would be required to act “in a commercially reasonable manner,” agency officials said. That standard would be fleshed out as the agency seeks public comment."
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/te...w-nytimes&_r=0

The answer to the bolded is why they are against Net Neutrality. The cannot do that right now and oh sweet baby jesus they have to run all websites at the same speed. That (believe it or not) they are calling unfair

Make your case of why the internet needs to be changed and how it will benefit the consumer?

Again I ask: What is wrong with the internet you have today? Did you complain about it before the telecoms told you it was messed up?

I got no complaints about my internet. Up until recently, I was paying extra to my ISP to open another frequency/channel so I get double speed. I see nothing wrong with that. I'm not paying extra anymore since they''re providing me with the speed I want in my basic service.

the idea that no providers of legal Internet content should face discrimination in providing offerings to consumers, and that users should have equal access to see any legal content they choose.

And this, the cable companies are selling, is unfair. To treat all sites the same is unfair. Double plus ungood

First of all, why internet has to change from what it is now?

My case? No government involvement at all!!!

I got no complaints about my internet. Up until recently, I was paying extra to my ISP to open another frequency/channel so I get double speed. I see nothing wrong with that. I'm not paying extra anymore since they''re providing me with the speed I want in my basic service.

Yes, but thats not what we are talking about. If a consumer wants faster speeds he can get it but if a consumer wants access to a site that the ISP puts in the slow lane you cant pay for faster service to that site. They'll tell you you can go to another provider. Which is easy

main-qimg-e55bc5c4c02e29483761526f199f4bdb

Look at all that competition!! If you want another provider its easy. Just pack up your shit and leave the state you're in!

First of all, why internet has to change from what it is now?

My case? No government involvement at all!!!

I understand, I often advocate for things I cant explain also :rolleyes:

the idea that no providers of legal Internet content should face discrimination in providing offerings to consumers, and that users should have equal access to see any legal content they choose.

And this, the cable companies are selling, is unfair. To treat all sites the same is unfair. Double plus ungood

Poor baby.

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Forum List

Back