Princeton student murdered

She was found behind the tennis courts...but .....Authorities said they do not know her cause of death but noted that “there were no obvious signs of injury and her death does not appear suspicious or criminal in nature.

So, it is normal to find dead people behind the tennis courts?

I am actually impressed they paid attention even though she was a woman of color. Usually, we only get these stories if a white woman is involved.
So you are saying black people cant be cute?

Wow, bigot much?

Nope, pointing out the obvious. When a white girl disappears or comes to a tragic end, it's pretty much national news, and you know it!

So you are saying black people cant be cute?

Um, no. I am pointing out that because this girl was cute, she got more attention than she normally would have gotten.

White women are more valuable.

By what standard?

I am no more triggered than a leftist who loves to call out racism.

But you wouldn't know about that, common sense doesn't penetrate your skull.

Except a reality- when a white girl is kidnapped or killed, it's national news.
This girl wasn't quite white, so she only got attention after he body turned up.

Nope, pointing out the obvious. When a white girl disappears or comes to a tragic end, it's pretty much national news, and you know it!

Um, no. I am pointing out that because this girl was cute, she got more attention than she normally would have gotten.

By what standard?

Except a reality- when a white girl is kidnapped or killed, it's national news.
This girl wasn't quite white, so she only got attention after he body turned up.
Double edged sword. The vast majority of women of color who fall victim to crime are victimized by people of color. The media tends to significantly downplay minority criminals. So yes, the victims are ignored by the media. More importantly, so are the criminals.

I wonder what could have happened to her? It's a sad thing. :(

So young with so much potential. Obviously she was very good, because only the good die young. Hear that, ya old ones, hmm? It's true.

Forum List

Back