Prince Andrew sued in federal court by Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre: ‘I was trafficked to him’

With a bit of luck this might bring down the Royal family. At the very least it promises us hours of entertainment.

Why do you think that it might "bring down" the royal family?

Andrew isn't even the monarch, and he's hardly the first royal to be a royal fuck up.

Not every one of my relatives is upstanding either.

Randy Andy had it off with a young hooker now wanting $$$$ (pounds). Colour me surprised.

BELIEVE THE WOMEN....like Reade!!!

Greg

If this kind of stuff didn't bring down the Catholic Church or the Boy Scouts I'm not sure how it would the royal family but if he was indeed involved hopefully it brings Andy down but I wouldn't even count on that.

Society continues to pretend to care about things like this but never really does anything about it.

If this kind of stuff didn't bring down the Catholic Church or the Boy Scouts I'm not sure how it would the royal family but if he was indeed involved hopefully it brings Andy down but I wouldn't even count on that.

Society continues to pretend to care about things like this but never really does anything about it.
We need to be optimistic about this. The royal family relies on an element of mystique that will be washed away by a drawn out trial. Folk will also wonder why he resists going to the US to face the music.

Support for them is not at an all time high and this may tip that over the edge. Shagging a 17 year old girl is not illegal in the UK but a bloke in his 40s makes it a bit urgh.

I suspect the reason after all these years is financial and he will probably reach an arrangement with the lady. That would be an admission of guilt though. Its all very complicated.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

We need to be optimistic about this. The royal family relies on an element of mystique that will be washed away by a drawn out trial. Folk will also wonder why he resists going to the US to face the music.

Support for them is not at an all time high and this may tip that over the edge. Shagging a 17 year old girl is not illegal in the UK but a bloke in his 40s makes it a bit urgh.

I suspect the reason after all these years is financial and he will probably reach an arrangement with the lady. That would be an admission of guilt though. Its all very complicated.

No one will wonder why he resists coming to the U.S. Everyone will understand why. It's just like how everyone knows Epstein didn't off himself but no one is actually demanding some sort of accountability.

No one will wonder why he resists coming to the U.S. Everyone will understand why. It's just like how everyone knows Epstein didn't off himself but no one is actually demanding some sort of accountability.
This isnt the US. People generally expect these clowns to have a higher standard of behavior. He will be expected to clear his name

Hmmm...I really do wonder if it's #metoo or #melietoo

It's a "Civil" action; Dilligaf!!!

Greg

This isnt the US. People generally expect these clowns to have a higher standard of behavior. He will be expected to clear his name

Very few in the Catholic Church were held accountable. They are a pretty big thing over there.

Very few in the Catholic Church were held accountable. They are a pretty big thing over there.
I am totally in favour of Medieval Methods in dealing with Pedo Priests and ANY who enabled them!!! Unfortunately I don't have a say...dammit!!!

Mind you I am also in favour of said Methods for ALL pedos.

Greg

I got to call you out on bullshit. There were rumours of perversion about a number of British monarchs, including James I and Edward II. Without implying either were guilty of the High Crimes that were attributed to them, it didn't result in their disposal much less that end of the whole monarchy.

Forum List

Back