Prime Minister Yair Lapid : "Israel will need to react to the dangerous rapprochement between Moscow and Iran." When and How Israel´ll response ?

Russia was never our friend. The Soviet Union dominated by Moscow armed the Arab states. They broke diplomatic relations with Israel after the 1967 war. America began supporting Israel to counter Moscow influence in the middle east as the Arab states went to the Soviet camp. So maybe we should be grateful to Moscow that they were our enemy.

Russia was never our friend. The Soviet Union dominated by Moscow armed the Arab states. They broke diplomatic relations with Israel after the 1967 war. America began supporting Israel to counter Moscow influence in the middle east as the Arab states went to the Soviet camp. So maybe we should be grateful to Moscow that they were our enemy.

Anytime, in an unprecedented capacity.
Today the operation in Syria was at daylight.

qestion : is there any visible connection between Israeli politically well connected businessmen and Moscow thugs ?
ps

Russians are leaving Syria, when they were there,
we always had an understanding, it's a generational thing.

The babyboomers are a unique generation of leaders,
Erdogan is old, Putin also shows the signs. Despite any difference,
these are leaders who respect each other, and it's like they've made
the choice, consciously or not, that it's best to 'pass the shift' after the war
is overseen on their watch, at least with that C'Zayit of mutual trust, as enemies.

And everyone knows who are the motherless crazies...

The old folks, choose it to be on their watch.
Mr. Netanyahu recently published his memoirs.
They're going to keep him out of jail, because otherwise,
he couldn't stay at power legally, and they all need him there.

qestion : is there any visible connection between Israeli politically well connected businessmen and Moscow thugs ?
ps

That's another front Israel won, less spoken about.
And that too, because of basic understanding between
US and Soviet cabinets about the boundaries of ideology in life.

Businessmen are just one of the languages of communication in
which humans of all walks of life can properly express
their potential and humor history.

We have shared information with Ukraine about Iranian drones is that enough?

We have shared information with Ukraine about Iranian drones is that enough?

Enough for what?
What information did Israel give?

Ukrainians have shared the information,
it was gathered in territory under their domain.

It's possible to conclude some of it - Israeli patented hardware...

Litwin why are You silent?

I've always watched You fight about Russia with others...
But frankly it's not of interest to me. As my Rabbi says the
real conversation starts at the disagreement...this is Your thread,

At least let this Israeli make good use of his time, and have some direct discussion,
let's see where YOUR positions stand on this region - the Levant.

Where we agree and disagree...then synthesize...

In recent days it seems it has been discovered the drones have weakness for electromagnetic pulse. it causes them to crash.

it seems so.

Is that why Ukrainians are angry at Israel?

Our lack of participation has turned into a trend in that war.

Aaand I wouldn't mind it continuing that way, and end that way.

Last edited:
That's another front Israel won
sorry my bad, i am here again.
did Israel win or USA forced all sides to peace agreement ?

I just watched this video today and I am not sure.

ps
I hope you guys gonna make TV series ( with my or without my help ) about it one day. the Spy story is boring, this was has much more action

Rapprochement? Do war mongering lefties want to encourage Israel to confront Russia? I think not.
I am happy with their statement because it proces my point there is not a lot of difference between extreme left and extreme right. Both extremist sides are disgusting. No appeasement!!!

1666737100505.png

ps Note to GOP: backing pootler 🇷🇺🐖 is a LOSING proposition. :thup:

I am happy with their statement because it proces my point there is not a lot of difference between extreme left and extreme right. Both extremist sides are disgusting. No appeasement!!!

View attachment 715481

ps Note to GOP: backing pootler 🇷🇺🐖 is a LOSING proposition. :thup:
"No appeasement" is an extremist philosophy.

"No appeasement" is an extremist philosophy.
“The Biden administration and our allies need to do more to supply the tools Ukraine needs to thwart moscow aggression,” Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said on Friday.
Lots of "intellectual" heavyweights on this list. Henry Johnson Jr. was the one who famously worried that the island of Guam would capsize if we put too many Marines on it.

ps

Forum List

Back