Presidential Historian: We Literally Know Nothing About Obama; Sealed All His Personal Records

We know more about this president than any other in our history. No records have been sealed. Not even one.

Obama 8217 s 8216 Sealed 8217 Records
We need to see his college admissions and his 1961 original birth record and microfilm.

Try to stay on topic.

You said his records are sealed.

They are not sealed. Nothing is sealed.

Get that through your head and go post your stupidity in the Conspiracy forum.
Yes his records are sealed.

Prove it.

And no - you don't get to post wacko RW burfur sites.

Prove it with FACTS.
We have yet to see his college admissions. We have yet to see his original vault 1961 birth record, if it even exists.

We know more about this president than any other in our history. No records have been sealed. Not even one.

We need to see his college admissions and his 1961 original birth record and microfilm.

Who is 'we'- you aren your buddies at Stormfront?

Why this President's college admissions rather than Bush's or Clinton's- I mean other than the fact that you think that all African Americans want to rape white women?
We saw Bush's records and Clinton's neither man hid them. Why does this President feel he needs to hide his and his wife's records? What is in them that caused him to do this?

:lol:

Roger Stone is not a "historian".

He's a self-described political "hit man".
No. He is also a historian. Stop lying.

He doesn't even describe himself as 'a historian'

Who is 'we'- you aren your buddies at Stormfront?

Why this President's college admissions rather than Bush's or Clinton's- I mean other than the fact that you think that all African Americans want to rape white women?
We saw Bush's records and Clinton's neither man hid them. Why does this President feel he needs to hide his and his wife's records? What is in them that caused him to do this?

Really?

Show me 'Bush's and Clinton's records'- feel free to lay it out- here let me help you:

College Transcripts- undergrad- released by President?
Clinton- No
Bush - No- illegally leaked- Bush did not release until after in newspaper
Obama- No

College Transcripts- graduate school- released by President?
Clinton- No
Bush- No
Obama- No
Of note- both Obama and Bush went to Harvard for their graduate degrees- we have never seen either men's Harvard transcripts

Birth Certificate- released by President?
Clinton: no
Bush: no
Obama: yes- only President ever to release his birth certificate.

Try to stay on topic.

Yes his records are sealed.

Prove it.

And no - you don't get to post wacko RW burfur sites.

Prove it with FACTS.
We have yet to see his college admissions. We have yet to see his original vault 1961 birth record, if it even exists.

Are we talking about Bush or Clinton now- oh well it doesn't matter- yes we haven't seen any of their college admissions.

. We literally know nothing about him. ..

Then you are all idiots.

I know where President Obama was born- when- and who the attending doctor was.
I know the names of his kindergarten teachers.
I know names of his childhood friends and teachers.
I know the name of his high school basketball coach.
I know the name (and have seen the photo) of his prom date- she was hot.
I know where he went to college, and the names of many of his friends from college.
I know what many of his college teachers said about him.
I know what the first job was he had out of college.

Feel free to match that up against what you know about Clinton or Bush.

0bama's hidden records: Why would he hide every scrap of his past history? Why are these docs off-limits?

1 1961 original vault birth certificate and microfilm

2 Columbia University transcripts

3 Columbia thesis paper

4 Campaign donor analysis requested by 7 major watchdog groups

5 Harvard University transcripts

6 Illinois State Senate records

7 Illinois State Senate schedule

8 Law practice client list and billing records/summary

9 Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)

10 Occidental College Transcripts

11 Parent’s marriage Certificate

12 Record of baptism

13 Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007

14 Passport records for all passports

15 Scholarly articles

16 SAT and LSAT test scores

17 Punahou grade school records

18 Noelani Kindergarten records are oddly missing from the the State of Hawaii Department of Education.

19 Page 11 of Stanley Ann Dunham's divorce decree that contained copy of his birth certificate.

Last edited:
So true. Listen to what this man has to say.

Roger Stone: Obama is the first president who has ever sealed all of his academic records, personal records, and birth records. We literally know nothing about him. .... I do find it interesting that both of his supposed radical parents, throughout their careers, received funding from the CIA connected Ford Foundation.

The State of Hawaii affirmed Obama was born in Hawaii per his original vital records.

What records has Obama 'sealed'? His records are as public as any other Americans.

0bama's hidden records: Why would he hide every scrap of his past history? Why are these docs off-limits?

Lets see which documents you're talking about.

Already confirmed by the Registrar of Hawaii and the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii as 1) Existing 2) Confirming Obama was born in Hawaii.

You simply ignore them both. So what?

Those aren't public for anyone. How could Obama 'seal' a document that isn't public?

3 Columbia thesis paper

Says who?

What is a 'campaign donor analysis'?

Those aren't public for anyone. How could Obama 'seal' a document that isn't public?

His voting record is public. What records are you referring to?

His schedule is as public as any Illinois Senator's.

9 Locations and names of all half-siblings and step-mother

Um, those aren't records. Those are people and places. And what president has ever done this?

10 Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)

11 Occidental College Transcripts

12 Parent’s marriage Certificate

Who says that Obama even has this? And who says he's 'sealed' it?

13 Record of baptism

14 Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007

Going back how far? And which president has *ever* done that?

15 Passport records for all passports

16 Scholarly articles

Which 'scholarly articles are you referring to?

Oh, and you skipped number 17.

18 SAT and LSAT test scores

19 Punahou grade school records

And grade school records for nearly 50 years ago? Why would Punahuo keep them for *anyone* that long? Your assumption makes absolutely no sense.

20 Noelani Kindergarten records are oddly missing from the the State of Hawaii Department of Education.

Says who? Does the State of Hawaii have Noelani Kintergarden records for ANYONE in 1966? Of course not. What would be odd if if 50 year old kintergarden records were at the Department of Education.

21 Page 11 of Stanley Ann Dunham's divorce decree.

Who says that Obama has page 11 of his mother's divorce decree? And who says these records are sealed? These are just bizarre assumptions you're making.

I don't expect you to be able to answer any of these questions, Steven. As you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Nor do you even understand the conspiracy you're apeing. You simply cut and paste whatever you're told to think.

Why? Obama's 2008 COLB is prima facie evidence of his birth in Hawaii. Any legal issues were settled with it.

The State of Hawaii holding a press conference to affirm that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen resolved any reasonable doubts.

What's left are unreasonable doubts. And your willful ignorance doesn't create anyone else's obligation

3 Columbia thesis paper

9 Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)

10 Occidental College Transcripts

11 Parent’s marriage Certificate

12 Record of baptism

13 Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007

14 Passport records for all passports

15 Scholarly articles

16 SAT and LSAT test scores

17 Punahou grade school records

18 Noelani Kindergarten records are oddly missing from the the State of Hawaii Department of Education.

19 Page 11 of Stanley Ann Dunham's divorce decree that contained copy of his birth certificate.

Post the source from which you copy/pasted this nonsense and then post the same information for George W. Bush.

Try to stay on topic.

What was Obama's GPA in college?
Who paid for his time at Occidental?
How did he pay for Harvard Law school?

So true. Listen to what this man has to say.

Roger Stone: Obama is the first president who has ever sealed all of his academic records, personal records, and birth records. We literally know nothing about him. .... I do find it interesting that both of his supposed radical parents, throughout their careers, received funding from the CIA connected Ford Foundation.

7c7f4c35b8d6147f36ad50daa5b9026d90ac1c0e8af28317dec2ed7ddfca744f.jpg

Just as a note to point out how ridiculous Steve's list is - Columbia does not require a thesis for a BA.

Obama MUST release his non-existent thesis!!

Its not like Steven or his ilk fact check or question anything they're told to think.

Forum List

Back