President Walker 2016

Who should Walker pick as his running mate in 2016?

• Total voters
When asked what his qualifications were for president, Scott cited his training as a Boy Scout.

I think this may be the end of the line for Walker politically. It's one thing to get beat. It's another thing to quit before the first vote is cast.

"He looks like an over-dressed beat cop". Rolling Stone Magazine's brutal kick in the nuts of Scott Walker.
Which would indicate someone not prepared to become president.

If a candidate can't survive Silly Season, then he won't survive as president.

When asked what his qualifications were for president, Scott cited his training as a Boy Scout.

I think this may be the end of the line for Walker politically. It's one thing to get beat. It's another thing to quit before the first vote is cast.

"He looks like an over-dressed beat cop". Rolling Stone Magazine's brutal kick in the nuts of Scott Walker.

Very true. I was tickled that there were Perry supporters after he was unable to put fires out in Texas last time out. I mean...it's fire. Is there a mystery on how to combat it?

walker is not a dinosaur. ENJOY ! :beer:
Walker eviscerated humiliated ...left in the dust ...gone gone gone...done done done
Scott_Walker_Clown_Sweater.jpg

The prospect of Jeb as president is making nutty old Uncle Bernie more and more attractive.

"Alcoholic America" approach to economics at its finest.

Bernie will be 75 in January 2017. He's just too old.
Reagan was 75 a few days after his swearing in for a second term.

Exactly, and as it turned out he was beginning to suffer from Alzheimers.

And actually Reagan was 74 days after his swearing in for his second term in 1985.

Last edited:

I really think the Koch brothers told him to get out or find another source of funding

Where else is he going to get funding? The unions?

Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin stopped supporting him and fell in behind Trump.

End of the Walker story.
and his owners the Koch brothers said he is not our boy anymore

That can't be possible... Cause there is no way a bunch of rich billionaires can pick US Presidential candidates..
It is only free speech... These billionaires are just expressing there views...

Here we are just two months after the OP was written and Walker is out.

But we already all knew S.J. is a dumbshit.

So is Bush.

Who will help Hillary now? Think your anointed one will do well against a Carson/Fiorina ticket. Oh yes, you demagogues are already slandering and libeling them both, but you think your racist and misogynist smears will help get the crook Hillary elected?

Forum List

Back