President Trump: You Must Appoint Sheriff Joe Arpaio Your Secretary of Defense!

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
I'm sending memos to the top demanding our Godly new President appoint Sheriff Arpaio to head Defense.

The unintelligent voters in his county chose some schmuck instead of Joe. He is a legend in fighting illegal immigrants. He hated illegals so much he arrested 50,000 of them. Then he packed them into jails that were terrible to teach them a lesson.

The Feds came after Joe, but he ignored their orders. Recently, he was held in contempt of court and just laughed it off.

Sheriff Arpaio is the one man Donald could put down at the border and stop smelly illegals from coming over. What better defense could we have than a shoot-and-ask-questions-later Secretary of Defense.

09arpaio-master768.jpg

I'm sending memos to the top demanding our Godly new President appoint Sheriff Arpaio to head Defense.

The unintelligent voters in his county chose some schmuck instead of Joe. He is a legend in fighting illegal immigrants. He hated illegals so much he arrested 50,000 of them. Then he packed them into jails that were terrible to teach them a lesson.

The Feds came after Joe, but he ignored their orders. Recently, he was held in contempt of court and just laughed it off.

Sheriff Arpaio is the one man Donald could put down at the border and stop smelly illegals from coming over. What better defense could we have than a shoot-and-ask-questions-later Secretary of Defense.

09arpaio-master768.jpg
I agree. Our new holy Emperor would do fine to appoint patriotic Joe Arpaio.

09arpaio-master768.jpg

Thank you for proving unintelligent voters actually exist. You might want to read up on the different responsibilities of the Sec of Defense and ICE.

• Banned

09arpaio-master768.jpg
The man needs to be cloned so that every state can have one.

• Banned

09arpaio-master768.jpg

Thank you for proving unintelligent voters actually exist.
I didnt prove that Hilary did.

09arpaio-master768.jpg

Actually you proved it all by yourself, you're clueless on the different rolls of federal officials.

• Banned

09arpaio-master768.jpg

Actually you proved it all by yourself, you're clueless on the different rolls of federal officials.
Do you have a link to prove that?

09arpaio-master768.jpg

Just like you, he is the opposite of patriotic.

09arpaio-master768.jpg

You´re going to burn for that blasphemous comment!

09arpaio-master768.jpg

Impossible! Your new glorious leader oozes patriotism.

09arpaio-master768.jpg

Do you have a link to prove that?

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement - Wikipedia

Who We Are

United States Secretary of Defense - Wikipedia

10 U.S. Code § 2452 - Duties of Secretary of Defense

I could provide more, but I seriously doubt you'll bother to educated your ignorant self with these.

09arpaio-master768.jpg

Impossible! Your new glorious leader oozes patriotism.

Dummy. That's his makeup running.

Both you and drumpf area against the US Constitution. Both of you brag about it. You are both Pootarian traitors. The difference is, he gets paid for spying on the US.

09arpaio-master768.jpg

You´re going to burn for that blasphemous comment!

If the Cheeto in Chief gets his way, its very likely people will be punished for speaking the truth. He has said he wants an end to free speech and the RWNJ Pootarians agree because they're too damn dumb to know its not just Dems/libs who will lose rights under his fascist regime.

Forum List

Back