President Trump To Muslim Terrorists In Bold Powerful Speech: "Your Souls Will Be Condemned"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It was a speech and warning to Muslim terrorists for the ages. This morning I watched a historic moment in our time. As an American patriot, I am proud of our glorious leader Donald Trump who put his foot down and told the Muslim world the truth about themselves and what history will think of them if they don't straighten their act and clamp down on their radical extremist running amok. It was an epic moment.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4527026/Trump-speech-warns-terrorists-soul-condemned.html#ixzz4hiyx8EZh

It was a speech and warning to Muslim terrorists for the ages. This morning I watched a historic moment in our time. As an American patriot, I am proud of our glorious leader Donald Trump who put his foot down and told the Muslim world the truth about themselves and what history will think of them if they don't straighten their act and clamp down on their radical extremist running amok. It was an epic moment.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4527026/Trump-speech-warns-terrorists-soul-condemned.html#ixzz4hiyx8EZh

Should have been outdoors and when he finished had B-52s and AC-130s and A-10s stream over head.

Forum List

Back