President Trump says Boris Johnson would 'make a great prime minister'

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

· President Trump told a British tabloid newspaper that Prime Minister Theresa May's "soft" Brexit plan risks killing a future trade deal with the U.S.

· Trump also said former foreign secretary Boris Johnson would "make a great prime minister."

---------------------------------------------------------------

what a piece of dung, she brings out the red carpet for him, that is like her coming to the US and in the NYT's paper saying Elizabeth Warren would make a great Potus (she would make a better one than the piece of dung we have now).

There is no going back. Of course Trump wants to break the EU up, smaller trading partners means the upper hand. He is a PIA and when are you Trump worshippers going to admit you voted for a piece of dung.

Briton is not stupid. They know they will only have to deal with that clown for a couple more years, and unless the US has gone completely insane, they will have an adult to deal with in time.

Briton is not stupid. They know they will only have to deal with that clown for a couple more years, and unless the US has gone completely insane, they will have an adult to deal with in time.

Too funny. The insanity was stopped January 2017, and now the world is revolving around Trump.

BTW it's "Britain". Glad to help.

it is so refreshing to FINALLY have a man that actually advocates for American interests before everything else

it has been a long time, fwiw - watching the left lose their minds as we make America great again is an added bonus and a lot of fun!

Too funny. The insanity was stopped January 2017, and now the world is revolving around Trump.

The world is ridiculing Trump.

· President Trump told a British tabloid newspaper that Prime Minister Theresa May's "soft" Brexit plan risks killing a future trade deal with the U.S.

· Trump also said former foreign secretary Boris Johnson would "make a great prime minister."

what a piece of dung, she brings out the red carpet for him, that is like her coming to the US and in the NYT's paper saying Elizabeth Warren would make a great Potus (she would make a better one than the piece of dung we have now).

There is no going back. Of course Trump wants to break the EU up, smaller trading partners means the upper hand. He is a PIA and when are you Trump worshippers going to admit you voted for a piece of dung.
What a piece of dung. You forgot that Theresay May stabbed British voters in the back.

Oh, and your comments are just a prime example of demented minds running wild and casting negativity on every syllable that Trump utters.

Last edited:

is that the english to russian translation, comrade?

it's crystal clear what filth he pops a tiny cheeto woody over...

Trump congratulates Philippine President Duterte on his handling of 'the drug problem'

• "I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem," Trump said.
  • Duterte has waged a war on drug users in the Philippines, killing thousands.
Natalia Wojcik | @nataliawwojcik
Published 9:18 AM ET Wed, 24 May 2017 Updated 11:07 PM ET Wed, 24 May 2017

Trump congratulates Philippine President Duterte on his handling of 'the drug problem'

Donald Trump: N Korea's Kim Jong-un a 'smart cookie'

Trump: Kim Jong-un a 'smart cookie'

.... His response: “Great personality, and very smart. ... I learned he’s a very talented man. I also learned that he loves his country very much.”

All the kind words Donald Trump had for North Korea’s Kim Jong Un in Singapore

National Security
The Russia Investigations: 'Putin's Fine. He's Fine. We're All Fine'

July 7, 20187:00 AM ET

The Russia Investigations: 'Putin's Fine. He's Fine. We're All Fine'

:113:

What a piece of dung. You forgot that Theresay May stabbed British voters in back.

Oh, and your comments are just a prime example of demented minds running wild and casting negativity on every syllable that Trump utters.

And the Democrats won two maj votes in 2000 and 2016 yet we are out of power.
He won the electorial by 80,000 votes in 3 states.

So TRump stabbed US voters in the back.

Your cowardly dodge is noted. YOu are laughed at. LOL!

People hate it when a sucker wises up.

YOu know which people? THat assmunchers that were taking advantage of the sucker.

What a piece of dung. You forgot that Theresay May stabbed British voters in back.

And the Democrats won two maj votes in 2000 and 2016 yet we are out of power.
He won the electorial by 80,000 votes in 3 states.

So TRump stabbed US voters in the back.
Sorry, bitch, but elections have rules that are clearly stated before they take place, and you fuckers tried to change the rules when you lost.
And when it comes to stabbing US voters, your party holds the patent on that kind of action.

tumblr_pbrl14uvgK1s4nnijo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

YOu know which people? THat assmunchers that were taking advantage of the sucker.

lol...it's not a dodge if i can't decipher what the fuck you are talking about.

The world is ridiculing Trump.

Not the world. Your world.

You need to get out more.

Oh, ok. I guess, I can believe that you are that stupid. I apologize for calling you a coward ON THIS ONE.

Ok, this is what happened.

First a patriot made a claim that America was regaining respect in the world.

You posted a number of links that showed numbers claiming the opposite.

I offered, as a COUNTER POINT to that, that people don't like it when someone they were taking advantage of, "wises up" and wants to stop being taken advantage of.

Thus, your polls are not actually tracking disrespect, but DISAPPOINTMENT that their easy mark is not going to be their bitch anymore.

Oh, ok. I guess, I can believe that you are that stupid. I apologize for calling you a coward ON THIS ONE.

I offered, as a COUNTER POINT to that, that people don't like it when someone they were taking advantage of, "wises up" and wants to stop being taken advantage of.

Thus, your polls are not actually tracking disrespect, but DISAPPOINTMENT that their easy mark is not going to be their bitch anymore.

spin away................................. it's all you got.

Last edited:

spin away................................. it's all you got.

That's not spin. It is my opinion.

People might be nice to someone they are taking advantage of. But they do not respect them.

Those same type of people, will also be unhappy when their bitch stands up to them.

IMO, that is the reality your polls reveal.

Forum List

Back