President Trump Rally in Wilmington NC tonite 9/23/22

Only for a limited time can you get the future felon to speak in person before the prison sentence begins, come one, come all the freak show never ends.....
wouldnt the dems have to dig some little speck of dirt to charge trump with...I do blame him partly for the biden disaster we are suffering with now....I used to take my family to a movie or ballgame on the weekend....now we sit on the porch at night and watch cars go by except we cant even do that anymore because no one can afford gas...oh well...its a communist utopia so I guess we got that

wouldnt the dems have to dig some little speck of dirt to charge trump with...I do blame him partly for the biden disaster we are suffering with now....I used to take my family to a movie or ballgame on the weekend....now we sit on the porch at night and watch cars go by except we cant even do that anymore because no one can afford gas...oh well...its a communist utopia so I guess we got that
You and your fantasies are like out of this world since it is capitalists that run the show in the USA.

Trump was right every time. He told us what to expect with this old man in the white house. And that's what we're getting. and worse.

The left was having cows...'o Trump is going to get us into WWIII.'

and what is PedoJoe doing?? We are on the verge of WWIII.

Last edited:
We watched it tonight. Trump was pretty rambunctious right out of the gate, and had a good nickname for that fat baboon who's suing in him in New York:

Letitia "Peekaboo" James :laughing0301:

Only for a limited time can you get the future felon to speak in person before the prison sentence begins, come one, come all the freak show never ends.....
Never in my life have I seen so many people willing to be screwed over by someone who clearly doesn't give a damn about his supporters other than as suckers to be fleeced. I just find it so hard to fathom why it's so widespread. It's like a mass delusion where the victims are willingly serving themselves up. Am I supposed to have sympathy for them months from now when they finally see the light of how they've been duped for years? No, they'll get no sympathy from me simply because this was so blatantly obvious from the beginning.

Last edited:
Never in my life have I seen so many people willing to be screwed over by someone who clearly doesn't give a damn about his supporters other than a suckers to be fleeced. I just find it to be so hard to fathom why it's so widespread. It's like a mass delusion where the victims are willingly serving themselves up. Am I supposed to have sympathy for them months from now when they finally see the light of how they've been duped for years? No, they'll get no sympathy from me simply because this was so blatantly obvious from the beginning.

If you want to talk about getting screwed over by people who don't give a fuck about you, we can have that conversation. Because here's what you and the rest of you inbred Crayola-eating morons voted for:

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the lower and middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a monumental trade imbalance with China, an exponentially- spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, hundreds of migrants dying while crossing the border, more than enough fentanyl to kill everyone in the country, 4 million more illegals within only two two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment to the Taliban, a weakened, emasculated military, the IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents by conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China becoming energy and militarily dominant, a war in Ukraine that has cost us billions of dollars and has killed thousands of people, and a president who is trying to incite a civil war against half the country.

Never in my life have I seen so many people willing to be screwed over by someone who clearly doesn't give a damn about his supporters other than a suckers to be fleeced. I just find it to be so hard to fathom why it's so widespread. It's like a mass delusion where the victims are willingly serving themselves up. Am I supposed to have sympathy for them months from now when they finally see the light of how they've been duped for years? No, they'll get no sympathy from me simply because this was so blatantly obvious from the beginning.
His policies in office showed he cared. Everyone benefited financially. Everyone felt safer. You are completely out of touch.

We watched it tonight. Trump was pretty rambunctious right out of the gate, and had a good nickname for that fat baboon who's suing in him in New York:

Letitia "Peekaboo" James :laughing0301:
Here's two pieces of advice that I would have given to Trump for free decades ago:

1. Hey Donald, if you're going to commit fraud on a massive scale, don't leave a paper trail of thousands of legal documents that can be used in court.

2. If you're going to inflate the value of your properties, only do it as a 10% to maybe 20% increase. But tripling the size and value of your own apartment, or claiming that a $750,000 apartment in one of your buildings is actually worth $50 million dollars can only be seen as intentional fraud by a man who has contempt for the truth.

What is now legally happening to the Trump family never had to happen at all. Trump had money, and lots of it. There was no need to do any of this. It reminds me of a quote that I believe is attributed to Carrie Fisher. "Excess is never enough!"

Forum List

Back