President Trump is doing a campaign rally in Rochester, Minnesota, his 4th rally since Saturday

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"they say this is a Democrat state" Trump bellowed as he looked at the tens of thousands in attendance!

• Banned
Trump briefly mentions Kavanaugh and gets big roar from the crowd. "VOTE HIM IN!" and "WE WANT KAVANAUGH!" But he quickly moves on.

Trump is working hard to keep the crazies stirred up. He knows the coming election doesn't look as good for him as he wants.

• Banned
"Trump mocked former Sen. Al Franken for folding “up like a wet rag” and resigning “so fast” after he was accused of inappropriately touching and forcibly kissing multiple women while working as a comedian. “It was like, ‘oh, he did something,’ ‘oh I resign. I quit,’” the president said at a rally last night in Minnesota."

President Trump is doing a campaign rally in Rochester, Minnesota, his 4th rally since Saturday
trump_tweet_fundraising.jpg

Trump is working hard to keep the crazies stirred up. He knows the coming election doesn't look as good for him as he wants.

Wow, so now good old fashioned campaigning has some nefarious motive behind it?

Do you people even read what you are typing?

Wow, so now good old fashioned campaigning has some nefarious motive behind it?

Do you people even read what you are typing?

Missed the hypocrisy of Trump's Obama era tweet?
I guess so.
But then, that's what Trumpsters do.

Forum List

Back