President Trump Humiliates Rep. Tlaib In Blistering Tweet

And obviously you think the combined IQ of the Squad is above room temperature.
If you wish to deflect from Trump's juvenile post, you have to do better than this. They can be complete idiots and it does not excuse something like this from the President of the United States.
If you want to pretend that the Idiot Squad is anything more than that and deserving of derision & disdain than you must accept the ridicule your lack of intelligence attracts.

Okay?

Make fun of them if you want. I expect more out of the president.
We still dont care, in case you were wondering.

I'm not sure you can humiliate someone who no sense of shame...

13422254-0-image-a-65_1557712473391.jpg
she's ugly ---that's why she hates America
WTF is wrong with you people?
???
every fat/ugly person I knew or know is full of hatred
Three years ago Camryn Manheim held her Emmy award high over her head and declared, "This is for all the fat girls!"
When Camryn Manheim tries to explain her struggle with self-loathing
don't be naive or try to deny it
etc etc
CAMRYN MANHEIM WEIGHS IN ON THE SIDE OF 'THE FAT GIRLS'
Not Model-Thin, but a Role Model on TV; After an Actress's Long Struggle, Awards and Self-Confidence

We the people have the right to dislike & take a negative stance against any elected person.
The president of the United States is the leader of those elected persons.
When one becomes president they represent us all.
It seems bad form to make insulting personal comments.
negative comments should be against policy, not personal.

We the people have the right to dislike & take a negative stance against any elected person.
INMHO Trump is the most insulting ,bullying garbage ever to enter our WH Doesn't understand the role of the USA in the world .With trump as president the world is spiraling into chaos

INMHO Trump is the most insulting ,bullying garbage ever to enter our WH Doesn't understand the role of the USA in the world .With trump as president the world is spiraling into chaos

Thanks for sharing. Does that mean you won't be voting for him in just over a year?

strange that the world was very much in chaos under obummer....even more strange that the hate and division increased under obummer's hateful divisive policies...

Strange that the role of the US was seen under obummer as a dimisnished one....strange that the left has as answer to just open the borders and end the US....

President Trump calls out the leftist hate mop and he uses the language of sanity....and of course the left hates that....anyone surprised?

I would expect this out of Howard Stern or Michael Savage, not POTUS.

God I love this bold president. This will leave the squad, especially Tlaib seething with anger.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Rep. Tlaib wrote a letter to Israeli officials desperately wanting to visit her grandmother. Permission was quickly granted, whereupon Tlaib obnoxiously turned the approval down, a complete setup. The only real winner here is Tlaib’s grandmother. She doesn’t have to see her now!
5:37 PM · Aug 16, 2019

Twitter
An asshjole like you would.

These Congresswomen were going to Israel as part of their duties to investigate & assure our 3 billion in aid is properly spent.

Trump, being the bigoted & racist asshole, urged Israel to block it.

Nitwitandyahoo is so stupid that he listens to Trump,. I thought Israel was this tough independent country but under Nitwit, they are just duped Trumpettes.

Trump lies & says they are anti-semetic.

Theyr complaint is with the government.

We give Israel billions & Israel just said we could not send Congress members to check on it. Time to end the aid.

strange that the world was very much in chaos under obummer....even more strange that the hate and division increased under obummer's hateful divisive policies...

Strange that the role of the US was seen under obummer as a dimisnished one....strange that the left has as answer to just open the borders and end the US....

President Trump calls out the leftist hate mop and he uses the language of sanity....and of course the left hates that....anyone surprised?
You are either the biggest liar or dumbrst person the planet.

The "language of sanity" What the fuck is that?

I would expect this out of Howard Stern or Michael Savage, not POTUS.
Hmm...well let's see..Obummer was a smooth talker you got nothing done except divide the country and sell out to the Chinese while making the US look weak abroad....Bush was an idiot who could not form a sentence without serious mistakes in it (of any kind), got the US into wars to dragged on forever while destroying the economy and the GOP in the process....

But he! both never swore in office!

and your argument is?

I give a shit about his tone of voice as long as he gives those a hiding who deserve it, while protecting those you need and deserve that...simple as....and may I remind you: US presidents in the past have been outspoken in public and it worked like a charm cause it is HONEST....sick of lime nuggets like obummer, Macron, Merkel.....

That is why Trump is so often mocked. It's one thing for people to do this. It's quite another for the president to do it.
Of course you defend the moron racists.

I did no such thing. I said I hope he gets out of the 7th grade.
And obviously you think the combined IQ of the Squad is above room temperature.

If you wish to deflect from Trump's juvenile post, you have to do better than this.

They can be complete idiots and it does not excuse something like this from the President of the United States.
If you wish to deflect from the racial bigotry of your squad members who wish to murder minorities and make jokes about it, you have to be better than this.

The "squad" never said it hated the Jews likeTrump says.

After thousands of proven lies & yet you are still so fucking stupid that you believe what Trump says.

The "squad" never said it hated the Jews likeTrump says.

After thousands of proven lies & yet you are still so fucking stupid that you believe what Trump says.
no, really? they just sided with those who do....

"some people did something"

Go, fuck off you unpatriotic un-American piece of excrement....go and settle in Saudi Arabia or Iran...there, you're thinking is welcome

disgusting

Last edited:
These Congresswomen were going to Israel as part of their duties to investigate & assure our 3 billion in aid is properly spent.
Camel crap. You just fabricate your facts to suit your leftarded narrative. A congressional delegation had been in Israel little more than a week earlier. Those 2 bitches - one of whom had recently sponsored an anti-Israel bill in congress - just wanted to express their mindless hatred.

Israel rightly told 'em to pound sand.

Comically you are reduced to defending the bitter, bigoted bitches because you so hate the POTUS. Very sad. :D

Last edited:
Someday Trump may get out of the 7th grade.
Which would put him 7 grades ahead of the leaders of the Dem party.

Perhaps so but I expect better out of the president.
Moronic people in power should be mocked. Tarred and feathered preference.

That is why Trump is so often mocked. It's one thing for people to do this. It's quite another for the president to do it.

Right as president TRUMP exposed Tlaib as having used her "sity" as a prop one tweet.

I recall it was Tlaib who tried to grandstand by calling out Meadows for using a black woman as a prop.

Someday Trump may get out of the 7th grade.
Which would put him 7 grades ahead of the leaders of the Dem party.

Perhaps so but I expect better out of the president.
Moronic people in power should be mocked. Tarred and feathered preference.

Right as president TRUMP exposed Tlaib as having used her "sity" as a prop one tweet.

I recall it was Tlaib who tried to grandstand by calling out Meadows for using a black woman as a prop.

Trump's juvenile tweets have nothing to do with what anyone else does. They are his.

Forum List

Back