President Trump Humiliates Rep. Tlaib In Blistering Tweet

I would expect this out of Howard Stern or Michael Savage, not POTUS.
Hmm...well let's see..Obummer was a smooth talker you got nothing done except divide the country and sell out to the Chinese while making the US look weak abroad....Bush was an idiot who could not form a sentence without serious mistakes in it (of any kind), got the US into wars to dragged on forever while destroying the economy and the GOP in the process....

But he! both never swore in office!

and your argument is?

I give a shit about his tone of voice as long as he gives those a hiding who deserve it, while protecting those you need and deserve that...simple as....and may I remind you: US presidents in the past have been outspoken in public and it worked like a charm cause it is HONEST....sick of lime nuggets like obummer, Macron, Merkel.....

Not for anything, but the country is still divided. President Trump did not bring us together, he just made it ok to say whatever comes to mind and damn the consequences. The person occupying the WH is supposed to lead by example and not get into the mud with people who throw it. If being puerile and petty makes for a great President, than our standards speak volumes.

Can't really argue with that....
Of course you can't, Princess, and yet you wonder why rational adults find you, BB, and Coyote to be bitter fools? :laughing0301:
There are rational adults here?
There's not a single rational leftard anywhere, Leftard.
You know who's not rational?

People who say things like "leftard".
It's just a word, a contraction for "Leftist Retard" (which itself may be redundant), and clearly strikes a raw nerve in you, Leftard.
Nope, actually doesn't bother me a bit. What it does is label you as a gullible moron.

I would expect this out of Howard Stern or Michael Savage, not POTUS.
Hmm...well let's see..Obummer was a smooth talker you got nothing done except divide the country and sell out to the Chinese while making the US look weak abroad....Bush was an idiot who could not form a sentence without serious mistakes in it (of any kind), got the US into wars to dragged on forever while destroying the economy and the GOP in the process....

But he! both never swore in office!

and your argument is?

I give a shit about his tone of voice as long as he gives those a hiding who deserve it, while protecting those you need and deserve that...simple as....and may I remind you: US presidents in the past have been outspoken in public and it worked like a charm cause it is HONEST....sick of lime nuggets like obummer, Macron, Merkel.....

Not for anything, but the country is still divided. President Trump did not bring us together, he just made it ok to say whatever comes to mind and damn the consequences. The person occupying the WH is supposed to lead by example and not get into the mud with people who throw it. If being puerile and petty makes for a great President, than our standards speak volumes.
The DEMs are becoming apoplectic! They KNOW there isn't a DEM candidate that will beat Trump.
Who wants a fake indian dragging their fingernails down the chalkboard everyday? "Wanna beer dear? No thanks. Haven't you had enough today?" Who wants Bernie? Everytime a picture is shown of Kameltoe every male who has gone through a bad divorce sees Harris. The image of Harris on her knees in front of Willie Brown ought to make you want to vomit.
Biden will be shitting himself in the Sun Room within a year.
'Butt Plug Pete'? Guess what the S. Baptists think of him?
The rest? The DNC already won't return their phone calls.
100% guarenteed the DNC will drag some poor sucker out of the undergrowth and throw this sacrificial lamb at Trump.
The DNC have already given up 2020.
Watch what happens when Ivanka runs.

I'm not sure you can humiliate someone who no sense of shame...

13422254-0-image-a-65_1557712473391.jpg
0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

God I love this bold president. This will leave the squad, especially Tlaib seething with anger.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Rep. Tlaib wrote a letter to Israeli officials desperately wanting to visit her grandmother. Permission was quickly granted, whereupon Tlaib obnoxiously turned the approval down, a complete setup. The only real winner here is Tlaib’s grandmother. She doesn’t have to see her now!
5:37 PM · Aug 16, 2019
Twitter
Trending Politics reported,

"Radical Democratic Representative Rashida Tlaib is currently being probed by The House Ethics Committee for payments she made to herself after she won her election in 2018.

"Candidates are allowed to make a salary from their campaigns until election day, however Tlaib paid herself tens of thousands of dollars after the election in November."​

We're gonna indict the MFer.

God I love this bold president. This will leave the squad, especially Tlaib seething with anger.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Rep. Tlaib wrote a letter to Israeli officials desperately wanting to visit her grandmother. Permission was quickly granted, whereupon Tlaib obnoxiously turned the approval down, a complete setup. The only real winner here is Tlaib’s grandmother. She doesn’t have to see her now!
Twitter

"Radical Democratic Representative Rashida Tlaib is currently being probed by The House Ethics Committee for payments she made to herself after she won her election in 2018.

"Candidates are allowed to make a salary from their campaigns until election day, however Tlaib paid herself tens of thousands of dollars after the election in November."​

When will we indict Trump for his charitable foundation fraud?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Twitter

When will we indict Trump for his charitable foundation fraud?
Why would we indict Trump for Tlaib's crimes?

Forum List

Back