President Trump: An Inconvenient Truth

lolol

Note the woman in white in the middle...ANITA BRYANT...the fanatic HOMPHOBE. Remember her?

Read up:

Anita Bryant - Wikipedia

And this award is given for 'patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood, and diversity' ??????

Goddam that's funny.

lol... OJ is good for the soul.

Anita Bryant, the most infamous anti-gay rights crusader of the seventies, gets an award for TOLERANCE and DIVERSITY in the eighties,

and the Trumptards think that Trump getting the same award somehow vindicates him on issues of racism, intolerance, white nationalism, etc.

That is the funniest thing I've heard this week. This month. This year? Maybe...

i know- i recognized her face but didn't give enough thought to connect the dots.... damn- i remember her... so wholesome.

Rich guys get lots of things,

like trophy wives, and awards they don't deserve...

"like trophy wives, and awards they don't deserve..."

he lost out on the trophy wife, but...
th

^^^ :laugh: ^^^ really? you wanna go there? michele didn't need to nip, tuck, cut, stretch,or inject, & alter a damn thing to find a gooooood man... one that is still married to the same woman & certaily didn't any cash to keep her.

or the one before that

or the one before that....

mobama.jpg

^^^ now that is real beauty- inside AND out.
Well, she should of have went under the knife and a lot more.

Michael-Jackson-Classic.gif

alex jones? pffft- you are dismissed.

th

^^^ :laugh: ^^^ really? you wanna go there? michele didn't need to nip, tuck, cut, stretch,or inject, & alter a damn thing to find a gooooood man... one that is still married to the same woman & certaily didn't any cash to keep her.

or the one before that

mobama.jpg

200.gif

yep. that's all you got. i thought so. oh ya..... & michele would never have been low class enough to photograph herself grabbing her own p*ssy for a few bucks either....

200.gif

Melania got work based on her looks

Michele would have starved to death doing that.

th

or the one before that

mobama.jpg

200.gif

yep. that's all you got. i thought so. oh ya..... & michele would never have been low class enough to photograph herself grabbing her own p*ssy for a few bucks either....

200.gif

Melania got work based on her looks

Michele would have starved to death doing that.

be gone silly little troll.

image.jpg

Last edited:

th

or the one before that

mobama.jpg

Well, she should of have went under the knife and a lot more.

Michael-Jackson-Classic.gif

alex jones? pffft- you are dismissed.

Joan Rivers' cause of death will remain a mystery since daughter Melissa NEVER ordered autopsy | Daily Mail Online

Music Exec L.A. Reid Reacts to Prince's Death: It's 'Very Mysterious to Me'

SMH-madea.gif

blind-man.gif

Trump was one of 80 individuals to receive the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986, the first year that the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations handed out the award. However, the fact that Donald Trump received the award and posed for a photograph says little about his motivations or whether or not he has racist tendencies, only that he received an award and participated in a ceremony meant to honor him (and others).

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was similarly honored with the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1999.

Trump Received Ellis Island Award in 1986

lolol

Note the woman in white in the middle...ANITA BRYANT...the fanatic HOMPHOBE. Remember her?

Read up:

Anita Bryant - Wikipedia

And this award is given for 'patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood, and diversity' ??????

Goddam that's funny.

Anita Bryant, the most infamous anti-gay rights crusader of the seventies, gets an award for TOLERANCE and DIVERSITY in the eighties,

and the Trumptards think that Trump getting the same award somehow vindicates him on issues of racism, intolerance, white nationalism, etc.

That is the funniest thing I've heard this week. This month. This year? Maybe...

i know- i recognized her face but didn't give enough thought to connect the dots.... damn- i remember her... so wholesome.

Her infamous bigotry was a HUGE story back in those days.

No wonder the RW'ers are desperate to let this thread die.

th

and? At least you don't dispute my point.
You have no point, just an ignorant, partisan, hate-driven opinion.

To try to dispute that is a fool's errand, a waste of time.

A white boy with a white flag. Interesting.

The truly "inconvenient truth is that Trump has a schizophrenic past when it comes to race relations.

Every moment in Donald Trump's long and complicated history with race

As he displayed at a Tuesday rally in Phoenix, President Donald Trump’s long history with race is complicated.

He is a man who was accused of racial discrimination multiple times at his businesses but who used his Mar-a-Lago resort to smash white-only membership policies in Palm Beach, Florida.

He was among the loudest voices attacking the legitimacy of the nation’s first black president, but launched one of the most public Republican efforts in modern history to reach out to the African-American community.

He has a Jewish daughter and grandchildren, yet left Jews out of a Holocaust remembrance statement.

He fired a longtime aide for using a racial epithet, but secretly funded ads that associated Native Americans with drug use and crime. And he has repeatedly called Mexicans rapists and criminals while insisting that he loves them.

While Trump’s actions have landed on both sides of racial currents, his public record depicts a man who most often moves in one direction: overlooking racial sensitivity and concerns in the name of fighting “political correctness.” That’s something his base likes, but also something that has caused him problems within his party and with voters at large.

Gee what an exclusive award, lol, these are just the ones listed as 'notable' recipients:

Notable medalists include:

John L. Mica

Apparently if you have a bit of celebrity you have to try NOT to get this award.

See what I mean....snowflakes can't help but BE STUPID...and WRONG. It's literaly WHO THEY ARE.

For example, I am Native American, but NYC doesn't let the facts stand in the way of his ignorant, hyper partisan, self-important, over-opinionated racist personal attack.

Good for you, NYC! Be proud of your political heritage as a stupid, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic Liberal!

:clap:

See what I mean....snowflakes can't help but BE STUPID...and WRONG. It's literaly WHO THEY ARE.

For example, I am Native American, but NYC doesn't let the facts stand in the way of his ignorant, hyper partisan, self-important, over-opinionated racist personal attack.

Good for you, NYC! Be proud of your political heritage as a stupid, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic Liberal!

:clap:

So you're a redskin with a white flag?

lolol

Read up:

Anita Bryant - Wikipedia

Goddam that's funny.

and the Trumptards think that Trump getting the same award somehow vindicates him on issues of racism, intolerance, white nationalism, etc.eThat is the funniest thing I've heard this week. This month. This year? Maybe...

Blame or credit not the receiver but the giver.

Forum List

Back