President Obama bowed to a foreign head of state!

We all remember when this broke not so long ago. President Obama bowed to some foreign head of state and conservative know-nothings went ape shit. But, lest we forget...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PcPn-X18ZAg/SwIeJl6GyeI/AAAAAAAABGQ/j_Or8KJYu1g/s1600/bushpope.jpg
bushpope.jpg

images

https://foodforthethinkers.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/bush-saudi.jpg?w=640
bush-saudi.jpg

No Virginia, it isn't photoshopped, and yes, there are worse things than bowing.:)

Given how tight the Bush family is with the Saudi royal family makes ya wonder if we wanna hand the reigns to another Bush. If bowing to a foreigner is so bad, then surely holding their hand and kissing them on the lips is worse.
uh...yes Virginia, that is photoshopped. Debunked the day it was first posted.
it was the customary two cheek thing they do there...no kissing.....then the left had fun with it and photoshopped it....and morons believed it to be real.
No stupid. we have video of Bush tounging the Saudi King.
No, stupid. You don't. You are one of the morons I was referring to.

We all remember when this broke not so long ago. President Obama bowed to some foreign head of state and conservative know-nothings went ape shit. But, lest we forget...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PcPn-X18ZAg/SwIeJl6GyeI/AAAAAAAABGQ/j_Or8KJYu1g/s1600/bushpope.jpg
bushpope.jpg

images

bush-saudi.jpg

No Virginia, it isn't photoshopped, and yes, there are worse things than bowing.:)

Given how tight the Bush family is with the Saudi royal family makes ya wonder if we wanna hand the reigns to another Bush. If bowing to a foreigner is so bad, then surely holding their hand and kissing them on the lips is worse.
Is he actually kissing that guy??!!

He is. SOP for arab culture though, along with holding hands. :)

Holding hands is accepted, but kissing on the lips is not SOP in Arab culture. Kissing on one cheek and then the other is acceptable, just as it is in France, and only an asshole could stop a video when they were going from one cheek to the other. Bowing ones head is the correct protocol, bowing at the waist as Obama does is a sign of servitude. I have traveled in the middle east and was briefed by a state department that knew what they were doing, have you?

Lord save me from fools who believe because they've been somewhere they understand everything they saw.

bushpope.jpg

images

bush-saudi.jpg

Is he actually kissing that guy??!!

He is. SOP for arab culture though, along with holding hands. :)

Holding hands is accepted, but kissing on the lips is not SOP in Arab culture. Kissing on one cheek and then the other is acceptable, just as it is in France, and only an asshole could stop a video when they were going from one cheek to the other. Bowing ones head is the correct protocol, bowing at the waist as Obama does is a sign of servitude. I have traveled in the middle east and was briefed by a state department that knew what they were doing, have you?

Lord save me from fools who believe because they've been somewhere they understand everything they saw.

Lord save me from fools who have never left the city limits and think they are world travelers. If you don't think bowing from the waist is not a sign of servitude in the middle east, your are the fool. Obama missed the briefing for a round of golf.

bushpope.jpg

images

bush-saudi.jpg

it was the customary two cheek thing they do there...no kissing.....then the left had fun with it and photoshopped it....and morons believed it to be real.
Yes stupid. I do. You are one of the idiots I was referring to.

bushpope.jpg

images

bush-saudi.jpg

No stupid. You don't. That is not a video of Bush "tounging" the Saudi King as you claimed. It is President Bush being greeted by the Saudi King with the customary "two cheek" touch which is a common greeting of the elite in the region.
So again, you are one of the morons that I was referring to.

No stupid. You don't. That is not a video of Bush "tounging" the Saudi King as you claimed. It is President Bush being greeted by the Saudi King with the customary "two cheek" touch which is a common greeting of the elite in the region.

I specifically see a tongue kiss in that video. They reported it on all the news channels. You are a complete moron.

I specifically see a tongue kiss in that video. They reported it on all the news channels. You are a complete moron.

No, they did not report it on the news channels. Spoof programs such as the Daily Show and maybe SNL made it into a "toungue kiss" for a laugh....and yes, that is funny. I laughed.
You see, they assume people a bright enough to know it is a spoof.......they find it hard to believe their are brainless idiots like you that would think it was real.
I bet you are one of those morons that believe that Palin said "I can see Russia from my house"

No, they did not report it on the news channels. Spoof programs such as the Daily Show and maybe SNL made it into a "toungue kiss" for a laugh....and yes, that is funny. I laughed.
You see, they assume people a bright enough to know it is a spoof.......they find it hard to believe their are brainless idiots like you that would think it was real.
I bet you are one of those morons that believe that Palin said "I can see Russia from my house"

Yes they did report it. Obviously you didn't see the CNN report. Why would I think Palin said that? I would be as dumb as you if I thought she said that after hearing her say "you can see Russia from Alaska" or something to that effect. Face it. You boy tongued down the Saudi King. It was captured on video.

Yes they did report it. Obviously you didn't see the CNN report. Why would I think Palin said that? I would be as dumb as you if I thought she said that after hearing her say "you can see Russia from Alaska" or something to that effect. Face it. You boy tongued down the Saudi King. It was captured on video.

My boy? He did not get my vote in 2004. Sure isn't "my boy"...and no, he did not tongue the Saudi King. He was a recipient of the customary "two cheek" touch that is common between elites in the region...and he responded accordingly.

Oh yeah...and by the way....CNN did NOT report that Bush tongue kissed the Saudi King. You may have heard that while watching one of your left wing spoof shows.....but CNN did not report it.

My boy? He did not get my vote in 2004. Sure isn't "my boy"...and no, he did not tongue the Saudi King. He was a recipient of the customary "two cheek" touch that is common between elites in the region...and he responded accordingly.

He responding by tongue kissing the KIng.

Oh yeah...and by the way....CNN did NOT report that Bush tongue kissed the Saudi King. You may have heard that while watching one of your left wing spoof shows.....but CNN did not report it.
Yeah CNN did report it. I posted it here in the thread.
No you didn't. You posted a link to CNN with Blitzer and Perino discussing how Bush did the customary 2 cheek kiss thing that is commonplace amongst the elite in the region. You did not post anything about Bush tonguing the Saudi King.

No you didn't. You posted a link to CNN with Blitzer and Perino discussing how Bush did the customary 2 cheek kiss thing that is commonplace amongst the elite in the region. You did not post anything about Bush tonguing the Saudi King.
You must not have watched the video. It specifically states where he tongue kissed the King. Dont be mad about.

You must not have watched the video. It specifically states where he tongue kissed the King. Dont be mad about.
lol...now I know you are just having fun...I'm cool with that. Like you, I work hard and I play hard...and Fridays are for playing hard.

Now, that's not to say I wouldn't want to tongue Dana Perino. But I guess we wont go there now.

Sorry, I missed it. Can you tell me what the post number in this thread is so I can watch it?

bushpope.jpg

images

bush-saudi.jpg

Photoshopped, it`s too obvious

Forum List

Back