President Macron "Shocked" At Police Beating A Black Man.

im-shocked-shocked-i-tell-you.jpg

How is it that police forces in France the US and UK seem to recruit racist criminal nutters?

We really don't here the media only covers violent or deadly interactions between cops and blacks. The other night I Googled something to the effect of whites killed in no knock raids as we watched a special about Briana Taylor. Even Google allowed me to quickly find a story from March where a 21 YO white man was killed and his girlfriend wounded in a no-knock raid. Possibly while in their bed! More unarmed whites are killed by police than unarmed blacks you just never hear about it.
No knock/late night raids need to be greatly restricted. It is very possible that nobodt did anything legally wrong the night Taylor died and yet she's still dead because of no knock warrants for non-violent people. Legalize drugs , lighten up on guns and have of them would never be issued.

That is awful. Gotta admit..some cops are just thugs themselves...with a badge.

It comes with the territory. When you work around lowlife scum every day, it tends to rub off on you. There's a constant temptation to screw up because of the drugs, money, prostitutes, and other elements. They get treated like shit, spit on, cursed at, attacked, abused, threatened, and live under constant threat of catching diseases like AIDS, hepatitis, and other shit.

People seem to think that cops are supposed to be robots with no feelings. You couldn't pay me enough to do the job they do.

How is it that police forces in France the US and UK seem to recruit racist criminal nutters?

We really don't here the media only covers violent or deadly interactions between cops and blacks. The other night I Googled something to the effect of whites killed in no knock raids as we watched a special about Briana Taylor. Even Google allowed me to quickly find a story from March where a 21 YO white man was killed and his girlfriend wounded in a no-knock raid. Possibly while in their bed! More unarmed whites are killed by police than unarmed blacks you just never hear about it.
No knock/late night raids need to be greatly restricted. It is very possible that nobodt did anything legally wrong the night Taylor died and yet she's still dead because of no knock warrants for non-violent people. Legalize drugs , lighten up on guns and have of them would never be issued.

hahahahhah
but it wasn't a no-knock entry!!!!!!

hahahahhah

It was a late night entry that did not have to be done that way. She had no criminal history and even the ex with the drug charges did not have ahistory of violence

hahahahhah

It was a late night entry that did not have to be done that way. She had no criminal history and even the ex with the drug charges did not have ahistory of violence

wrong---they did it right....it doesn't matter what her history is ...if she is hanging around criminals--it's HER fault ---plain and simple

hahahahhah

wrong---they did it right....it doesn't matter what her history is ...if she is hanging around criminals--it's HER fault ---plain and simple

There are levels of crime and only those where significant danger to the public is expected should go this late night route. She had an expectation that this was not the police and a right to defend herself and her home. We do NOT live in a country where guilt is established by association.

Macaroni could use a good beating himself.
Oui, maybe this time he will get beat up by Marine Lepen in 2022 ? or maybe the French will keep on voting for the no good Macaroni ? :p Good god i hope not :laugh:

When it was the yellow vests that got beat up by the CRS nobody talk about it but when the color of the skin is a bit darker then the medias talk about it 24/24 like in the USA and the BLM.

hahahahhah

There are levels of crime and only those where significant danger to the public is expected should go this late night route. She had an expectation that this was not the police and a right to defend herself and her home. We do NOT live in a country where guilt is established by association.

''expectation not the police'''!!!!!!!!!???????? she's HANGING around criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH.....guilt has nothing to do with it

New Topics

Forum List

Back