President Joe Biden tests positive for Covid-19 again

I know right, happy days for you and your beloved party. You all might get a few more votes if people suffer more.

And getting those votes is all that matter to you.
A person working in a Chinese factory has done more in a week than George Floyd has done in his life.

A person working in a Chinese factory has done more in a week than George Floyd has done in his life.

You know, you should take Sundays off from drinking, your body needs a break from being wasted all the time

Stupid. President Trump didn’t “need to be” airlifted, they just wanted him there since at that time it was the original strain.

These new strains aren’t deadly at all, except for those who have the Vax and boosters. It’s hilarious that Biden is double boosted but still getting sick over and over. The scam is up. The “vaccines” are total shit.
You shameless liar

You shameless liar
What am I lying about?

When President Trump got COVID they gave him something that works, monoclonal antibody treatment. Worked like a charm.

Of course the Biden Regime has restricted use of that treatment in an effort to force more onto the deadly “vaccines” that don’t work.

What am I lying about?

When President Trump got COVID they gave him something that works, monoclonal antibody treatment. Worked like a charm.

Of course the Biden Regime has restricted use of that treatment in an effort to force more onto the deadly “vaccines” that don’t work.
"These new strains aren’t deadly at all, except for those who have the Vax and boosters. "

You stupid fkn liar

I think it is just the 'rebound' thing they were talking about with the treatment he was given....In any case, I hope he recovers. I don't wish ill on any of our President's.

I am telling you, this is what they will use as his excuse to leave office soon.

Haven't heard of anyone else getting it, testing negative, and then two days later getting it, again. Who's breathing in his air space?

US4CC.meme.Biden_Oval_Office - imperfect_Constitution.png

(CNN)President Joe Biden has tested positive again for Covid-19, the White House said Saturday.

His physician said he's not experiencing any symptoms, but that he will isolate at the White House.

I am telling you, this is what they will use as his excuse to leave office soon.

So is he lying about his vaccine status, or did he lie when he said vaccinated people can't get Covid?

So is he lying about his vaccine status, or did he lie when he said vaccinated people can't get Covid?

The latter. Been over this about 12 times already. He lied when he said that you cannot get it if you are vaccinated.

Not sure how many more times you all need me to say the same damn thing

The latter. Been over this about 12 times already. He lied when he said that you cannot get it if you are vaccinated.

Not sure how many more times you all need me to say the same damn thing

I like seeing you admit you enjoy being lied to by the politicians you support.

You're going to vote for him again in '24, right?

LOL

Is he sick or did he have a mental breakdown? Democrats are good at hiding this stuff. They kept Woodrow Wilson's stroke a secret and they pretended that FDR was in good health when they ran him for a 4th term. He was dead in four months. Nobody wants Harris so we might as well go along with the story.

Forum List

Back