President Elect Biden officially has enough EC votes to win the White House

Nine more days and the EC will put it to rest and then it's history book material.

Thank you California. That's a wrap. President Elect Biden will be a man who cares. That will be a nice change.
Sorry to bust your bubble, but this one will be decided in the HofR. Since each state is allowed one vote and the majority of states have republican legislatures, Pres. Trump will be in the WH until 2024. Maybe you should research the law.

Oh oh looks like someone is about to get a heavy dose of reality.
but who is it gonna be???

Nine more days and the EC will put it to rest and then it's history book material.

Thank you California. That's a wrap. President Elect Biden will be a man who cares. That will be a nice change.
Sorry to bust your bubble, but this one will be decided in the HofR. Since each state is allowed one vote and the majority of states have republican legislatures, Pres. Trump will be in the WH until 2024. Maybe you should research the law.

Oh oh looks like someone is about to get a heavy dose of reality.
but who is it gonna be???

you Trumpster dummies, it will be you. DUH

not yet,, the final declaration is still a month away and all the objections have yet to be resolved,,

Those objections have a deadline. Tuesday.

It's the same deadline that caused the Florida recounts to quit in December of 2000. After Tuesday Rump can whine and cry the blooze all he wants but Rooty will have no more trips to Four Seasons Total Landscaping. He might as well saunter over to the crematorium and take Rump with him, because both their legacies are dead.
obviously you havent read the laws on it,,

Oh, I see. Good point.

Here's the law I didn't read. It's called the Safe Harbor Deadline. 1948.
yes,, now read it very carefully and you will see that not all objections have been resolved,,,

Ah, so the Florida recount from 2000 can resume then?
my god you guys are some stupid fuckers,,,

How come you klowns always descend to ad hom when you're beaten?

Ever just man the fuck up?
how can you do otherwise when talking to fucking idiots like you,,,

the 2000 election was decided and agreed upon by both parties and has nothing to do with the current election,,,

Other than being another election, no it doesn't. But it was run up against the same deadline I just posted for you eighteen posts ago while you were melting down in your childish little tantrum.
and I pointed out you should read ALL the rules not just what makes you feel good,,,

in 2000 both parties agreed so case/election over,,,

"Parties" are irrelevant. The candidate expressly said he strongly DISagreed.
parties meaning gore and bush,, and gore conceded,, case closed,,,

The term you used was "agreed".
Go ahead, check me.
he conceded so I can only assume he agreed,, if he didnt he shouldnt have conceded,,,

And the next key word is "assumed". Guess what that word starts with.
Do your homework before you insert hoof in mouth.
if he didnt concede then why didnt he continue the challenge???
youre not making sense,,,

Told you that back at the FUCKING BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD. So did Colfax. The same deadline that's coming up Tuesday.

Now if you want to change that 1948 law so the deadline isn't there, have at it. You have until ..... Monday.
well looky here,, gore did concede,,,

Well looky here, listen to the words at 2:05 Dumbass.

Once AGAIN the term you used was "agree".

I can't believe you went into the Wayback Machine just to give me something to spank you with.

then he shouldnt have conceded,,, and all that does is prove he twofaced,,, actions speak louder than words,, he conceded so he agreed,,,

either way that election is over and has nothing to do with the current one,,,

:no_text11:

A concession is not an "agreement". I understand that you wish they were the same thing so you could escape your own words. You can't.

UH yes it does,,,,

it means you agree with the outcome and have no further objections,,,

NO IT DOES NOT. It means you ACCEPT the outcome (which again was the word Gore used here) against one's own preferences.

Hard to believe supposed adults need this spelled out --- it means "there's nothing I can do about it".

Diga me this Tonto ---- If Rump finally concedes will that mean he "agrees"?

calm down spanky,,, it doesnt matter cause its over for gore,,

Yeah I didn't think you'd touch that one. I was right again.

we are not a democracy,,,
Well, at the least it looks like you're not a dictionary user.

1​
a : government by the people especially : rule of the majority​
b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections
we dont have a majority rule dumbass,,,

we are a nation of laws not people,,

now move along while the adults handle things,,
You really are a stupid fuck, aren't you?

b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

I bet you voted for the Biggest Loser.

We might say, when the Republican Party sends its people ---- they're not sending their best.

B

not yet,, the final declaration is still a month away and all the objections have yet to be resolved,,

All of the objections will go on until the last trumpster dies. True believers, flat earthers, climate change deniers and other kooks who erup conspiracy stories. Of course the attacks on democracy in America have been soiled by the Right Wing and those who barf up we are not a democratic republic.
Correct.

Even after Biden leaves office, conservatives will continue to propagate the lie that the election was ‘rigged,’ that there was ‘massive fraud,’ and that the election was ‘stolen’ from Trump.
Biden will never reach office.

Forum List

Back