President Biden's Comments At Swearing-In Ceremony For Incoming Administrators Set A New Course

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
President Biden's Comments At Swearing-In Ceremony For Incoming Administrators Set A New Course

In a complete reversal of the last administration’s White House policy,‭ ‬President Joseph Biden told staffers:‭ "‬I will fire you on the spot‭" ‬for disrespecting others. It establishes a new policy for dealing with systemic racism, misogyny, and similar problems of discrimination throughout the federal government.

The President wanted everyone at the virtual swearing-in ceremony for incoming administrators to understand that,‭ ‬regardless of their background,‭ ‬all people are,‭ “‘‬entitled to be treated with decency and dignity.‭ ‬That’s been missing in a big way the last four years,‭ ‬I expect you to do that for all the folks you deal with.‭’”

The new President appears to be sweeping the old,‭ ‬bad habits of the last administration into the waste container.

So,‭ ‬an unusual and considerably old fashioned policy for a political institution accustomed to decades of partisan wrangling,‭ ‬and a policy that,‭ ‬once trickling down to lower levels of federal employees,‭ ‬can be expected to prompt First Amendment/freedom of speech complaints.

However,‭ ‬as good Christians,‭ ‬conservatives should have some small measure of acquaintance with the Golden Rule,‭ "‬Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.‭”

For liberals,‭ ‬progressives,‭ ‬and anyone else conservatives have,‭ ‬for years,‭ ‬referred to as a‭ “‬libtard‭”‬,‭ “‬dumbocrat‭”‬,‭ “‬dimwinger‭”‬,‭ “‬Snowflake‭”‬,‭ “‬Regressive‭”‬,‭ ‬and so many more,‭ ‬should we be the first people,‭ ‬outside of the groups targeted by the President’s policy,‭ ‬to begin treating everyone with decency and dignity‭? ‬Can the philosophy of reciprocity take hold on these message boards‭? ‬Is it even worth trying‭? ‬After all,‭ ‬this is in no way advocating unity,‭ ‬just simple civility,‭ ‬that might be possible between people of vastly opposing viewpoints.

Liberals,‭ ‬progressives,‭ ‬others,‭ ‬your thoughts‭?

Part of tolerance and basic civility includes putting up with dumb stuff other people say. Getting fired because you call someone a poopoo head in a momentary loss of decorum is over the top.

I got a suppository for your president and his acolytes:
BCF220BA-4F48-4669-BF8B-A0A8B95141F4.jpeg

Democrats are known for saying one thing and then doing another.
Their "cancel culture" is alive and well.
Republicans are "insurrectionists" and "racists" that need to be hunted and punished.
They are unemployable and need to be excised from all media accounts.
They don't belong in college, in any books, or as statues.
Didn't you hear Pelosi and Clinton talk about a 911 Commission? What's next, re-education camps?

Last edited:
So far, establishing the philosophy of reciprocity on these message boards is not popular with the right-wingers.

The OP said nothing about cooperation or unity, just simple civility.

Didn't even bother to listen to the sonofabitch. He is not a legitimate President in additon to being a Moon Bat dumbass controlled by foreign interests. Nothing he says is worth listening to.

So far, establishing the philosophy of reciprocity on these message boards is not popular with the right-wingers.

"Reciprocity?" You mean like total disrespect for president Xiden and his followers for the next 4-years?
Face it, half the country opposes the democrat policies and can't wait for the next election.

In a complete reversal of the last administration’s White House policy,‭ ‬President Joseph Biden told staffers:‭ "‬I will fire you on the spot‭" ‬for disrespecting others. It establishes a new policy for dealing with systemic racism, misogyny, and similar problems of discrimination throughout the federal government.

The President wanted everyone at the virtual swearing-in ceremony for incoming administrators to understand that,‭ ‬regardless of their background,‭ ‬all people are,‭ “‘‬entitled to be treated with decency and dignity.‭ ‬That’s been missing in a big way the last four years,‭ ‬I expect you to do that for all the folks you deal with.‭’”

The new President appears to be sweeping the old,‭ ‬bad habits of the last administration into the waste container.

So,‭ ‬an unusual and considerably old fashioned policy for a political institution accustomed to decades of partisan wrangling,‭ ‬and a policy that,‭ ‬once trickling down to lower levels of federal employees,‭ ‬can be expected to prompt First Amendment/freedom of speech complaints.

However,‭ ‬as good Christians,‭ ‬conservatives should have some small measure of acquaintance with the Golden Rule,‭ "‬Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.‭”

For liberals,‭ ‬progressives,‭ ‬and anyone else conservatives have,‭ ‬for years,‭ ‬referred to as a‭ “‬libtard‭”‬,‭ “‬dumbocrat‭”‬,‭ “‬dimwinger‭”‬,‭ “‬Snowflake‭”‬,‭ “‬Regressive‭”‬,‭ ‬and so many more,‭ ‬should we be the first people,‭ ‬outside of the groups targeted by the President’s policy,‭ ‬to begin treating everyone with decency and dignity‭? ‬Can the philosophy of reciprocity take hold on these message boards‭? ‬Is it even worth trying‭? ‬After all,‭ ‬this is in no way advocating unity,‭ ‬just simple civility,‭ ‬that might be possible between people of vastly opposing viewpoints.

Liberals,‭ ‬progressives,‭ ‬others,‭ ‬your thoughts‭?

Biden didn't write any of that speech.

Somebody else made that happen.

"Reciprocity?" You mean like total disrespect for president Xiden and his followers for the next 4-years?
Face it, half the country opposes the democrat policies and can't wait for the next election.
As stated, the OP said nothing about cooperation or unity, just simple civility on these message boards between people of vastly opposing views.

So far, conservatives appear against that idea.

The contrast is stark and jarring. It turns out this country is better than I had feared for the last four years.

No words to express my relief, and my happiness for our beautiful children. They loved Amanda Gorman. What a bright light. THAT was America.

Yes the outer shell of civility while he enacts programs designed by his hard left string controllers.

As stated, the OP said nothing about cooperation or unity, just simple civility on these message boards between people of vastly opposing views.

So far, conservatives appear against that idea.

After 4 years of you twats being twats you can take your civility and shove it up your ass.

So far, conservatives appear against that idea..
LOL!! After the last 4-years of utter contempt for Trump 24/7 the democrats are now calling for "civility"????????
Not going to happen, get used to it. Remember the democrats' call to "RESIST"?

The contrast is stark and jarring. It turns out this country is better than I had feared for the last four years.

No words to express my relief, and my happiness for our beautiful children. They loved Amanda Gorman. What a bright light. THAT was America.

I doubt Democrats and Republicans will hug and sing Kumbaya

But there should be more civility between the parties and the press.

Last edited:

I doubt Democrats and Republicans will hug and sing Kumbaya

But their should be more civility between the parties and the press.

Don’t worry. There will be plenty of civility between the Democrats and the press. That is a given.

Hillarious that there were certainly no calls for civility over the last 4 years, in fact, quite the opposite with left-wing politicians saying people should confront Conservative politicians in public. Even dimwits should be able to see the hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back