President Biden's Afghanistan Remarks, He Doesn't Care About the Matter!

So you can't come up with even one example? Figures.
Incel traitor boy, everything you post is idiotic. I cannot pick any particular entry as worse than another.

You're a full-time cretin, coward traitor boy.

Incel traitor boy, everything you post is idiotic. I cannot pick any particular entry as worse than another.

You're a full-time cretin, coward traitor boy.
Successful at showing what a pretentious douche bag you are.
Big words coming from a perverted psychotic incel.

Coward. Traitor. Halfwit. You are of no use to anyone for anything, boy! Rectify that!

I'll bet 8th-grade boys would think this comment a hoot. But to grownups, you sound like the typical arrested-adolescent angry dysfunctional Qtip incel.
In the Army when you would mess up, the sergeant in charge would come down hard on you , yelling GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS and get it done. these sergeants and soldiers were not arrested-adolescent angry dysfunctional Qtips as you say. The new arrivals coming into the unit out of boot camp had to get their shit together. Dementia joe needs to get his head out of his a--

And this is what people were saying when Trump pulled troops out of Syria at Putin's bidding, and when Bush I abandoned the Kurds to Saddam's vengeance. That IS what America does, fool! We do it repeatedly!

In this case, it is not even Biden's fault. Trump made the deal, Trump released 5000 Taliban... I know you RepubliQans have a memory which goes back only a few days... but look it up.
Once dementia joe was swore in as president it was his game. If the taliban had violated the agreement they had made with President Trump then there was no agreement anymore. dementia joe got caught bend over and his pants down. Security had to be maintained until all personal that needed to be evacuated were evacuated . equipment and armament removed or destroyed and finally leave in an orderly way. Now you see dementia joe saying IT IS NOT MY FAULT it is President Trump's fault it is the afgans's people's fault. WA WA WA BOO HO BOO HO BOO HO

Why would foreign nationals ever trust Americans again? He just hung all the thousands of Afghan translators and their families out for the Taliban. They are as good as dead. That is NOT what America does. China Joe is not my President.
The Chinese gave Taiwan a warning saying if you are relying on the USA to protect you just look at Afghanistan. We will destroy your defenses in days

Nah. The Talib will restore the order that was in place before this shit show was foisted upon the Afghan people.
The "order" that the Taliban will restore, is what is prescribed by the Koran. Mass genocidal murder, rape, wife beating, pedophilia, slavery, et al things immoral and illegal under US laws.

Trump did this. Trump made the deal with the Taliban. USA withdrawal was already planned and had been postponed several times. Blaming Biden is just more partisan hackery, which is all you Qtip heads know.
They are both to blame. Trump for agreeing to withdraw, and Biden, by not withdrawing by May 1, 2021, thereby giving the Taliban the right to dishonor their side of the agreement. Also, Biden waiting to long to evacuate Americans and friendly forces, has endangered them.

After US and allied troops leave, whoever has not evacuated, will likely be executed.

If it was a waste, it is because none of the 3 Presidents during the Afghanistan debacle had a coherent policy, not Bush, not Obama, not Trump. The problem is that the USA could not figure out how to neutralize the Taliban. Biden knew exactly who they were, be real. Their speed in taking over is due to the 5000 fighters Trump released last year. Trump set this up. As he betrayed the Kurds, he's betrayed the Afghans.
You're a fool.

As long as it takes for much more blood and treasure here to be prevented from being spilled. Have you forgotten 9/11 ?
You should have taken care of business while you were over there Rambo! LOL.

Well, fee free to enlist for the fist time....I'm sure if they took you at the age of 72, they'll take you at the age of 75. LOL

Forum List

Back