President Biden ‘set to save 52 death row prisoners from being executed’, wants to abolish the federal death penalty

Biden is such a unifier, he wants everyone happy, including rapists and mass murderers

Should make Trump and the insurrectionists happy. No death penalty for treason.
What "treason"? Disagreeing with leftist thieves?

President Trump should have jailed any of you clowns pushing the lie that he was an illegitimate president
What treason? Inciting an insurrection, storming the Capitol killing 5, pushing lies about a "stolen" election, bullying election officials to "find" votes for him, etc, etc, etc...

I suppose after 4 years of having a constitutional crises every other day, Trumpublicans probably think of it as a normal Tuesday.
All FAR LEFT DEMOCRAT SPIN

LIST OF CRIMES OF THOSE ON DEATH ROW

What treason? Inciting an insurrection, storming the Capitol killing 5, pushing lies about a "stolen" election, bullying election officials to "find" votes for him, etc, etc, etc...

I suppose after 4 years of having a constitutional crises every other day, Trumpublicans probably think of it as a normal Tuesday.
HA HA HA ! Even 5th grade 10 year olds know this idiotic impeachment trial is just a stunt to divert attention away from Biden's EOs. If you actually thought it was real, you're biggest DUPE in America. As for storming the capitol, BLM and Antifa did that to stop the alternate elector vote, and 99.999999% of protestors protested peacefully, as Trump called for .

The election, OFCOURSE, WAS STOLEN, and YOU are lying here, that it wasn't. Everybody knows it was. Stop talking stupid.

Biden is such a unifier, he wants everyone happy, including rapists and mass murderers

Should make Trump and the insurrectionists happy. No death penalty for treason.
What "treason"? Disagreeing with leftist thieves?

President Trump should have jailed any of you clowns pushing the lie that he was an illegitimate president

All FAR LEFT DEMOCRAT SPIN
Just listening to the communist democrats crying about how much they hate Americans tells you all you need to know. Their entire complaint against Trump is that he sided with Americans instead of democrat communists. He said "we love you".

The death penalty is pretty archaic.

And not very Christian.

You kill someone who doesn't want to be killed so the state kills you, who doesn't want to be killed. :4_13_65:

Im sure people are going to love hearing Dylan Roof was given life instead of the death penalty. He is one of the ones on this list. This will be fuel to the white privilege fire. Being from SC i feel like the faster they put a needle in his arm the better off the world will be.

The privileged man from Delaware does not have to worry that any of his family or friends will ever be the victim of violent crime, so he can blithely decide to save the lives of horrible individuals who caused such traumatic grief to ordinary families.

The death penalty is pretty archaic.

And not very Christian.

Read laws of God in the Holy Bible

Yea show me in the new testament where it says its ok to kill someone as punishment.

May I remind you that Trump granted a PARDEN to mercenaries who murdered civilians while allowing the execution of 13 people in his final miserable weeks as president. Many of those people suffered from mental or intelectual disabilities.

Last edited:

The privileged man from Delaware does not have to worry that any of his family or friends will ever be the victim of violent crime, so he can blithely decide to save the lives of horrible individuals who caused such traumatic grief to ordinary families.
A few points........
Killing those people will not undo their crimes or the pain that they caused

It will not be a deterrence to futur crimes

Unlike the people who Trump pardoned, some of which are killers, these people will not go free

Capital punishment only adds the sum total of violence in society and does not me it a safer or better place7

Many family members of victims do not want the perpetraters killed either out of mercey, or wanting closure sooner than later

I used to support the death penalty, back when I was naive enough to believe that they were executing the right guy. The Innocence Project and DNA testing turned that on it's head.

Forum List

Back