President Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and the left are MUTE about the death of democracy in Hong Kong

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
The Democratic Party won't even say anything about it, let alone do anything. We should NOT be sending a team to the winter Olympics in China next year.

Are they really mute? I've been following it almost daily on NPR.

Maybe mute is not accurate.

Hong Kong poses a significant challenge.

Maybe mute is not accurate.

Hong Kong poses a significant challenge.
I follow experts on Hong Kong and China like Lebron James who says, stop defending those damned Hong Kong insurrectionists and buy his damnable Chinese Niki shoes.

Oh, and to hell with all the racist police, except for those guarding the Capital, but I think that is only common sense.

• Banned
Empty statements from China-Joe's regime. Has China-Joe come out and lambasted Xi for what they've done? Nope. China-Joe and his illegitimate, corrupt, regime issued meaningless statements that nobody reads and that's the end of it.

I know you don't blame China-Joe, Coyote, after all, he has to be careful because China-Joe and his family have MILLIONS at stake from the Chinese Communist Party.

Like other leftists, Coyote has NO PROBLEM with crime, corruption, totalitarian states, concentration/death camps, as long as Democrats are running the U.S., they'll go along with anything.

Empty statements from China-Joe's regime. Has China-Joe come out and lambasted Xi for what they've done? Nope. China-Joe and his illegitimate, corrupt, regime issued meaningless statements that nobody reads and that's the end of it.

I know you don't blame China-Joe, Coyote, after all, he has to be careful because China-Joe and his family have MILLIONS at stake from the Chinese Communist Party.

Like other leftists, Coyote has NO PROBLEM with crime, corruption, totalitarian states, concentration/death camps, as long as Democrats are running the U.S., they'll go along with anything.
Oh for God's sake, so much for any attempt at a rational discussion.

/thread

• Banned
Oh for God's sake, so much for any attempt at a ration discussion.

/thread
As I expected. You give China-Joe a pass. You give all of your corrupt, Democratic, masters a pass. You care more about corrupt, Democratic millionaires more than you care about average Americans and average Chinese. You're a cultist.

The Democratic Party won't even say anything about it, let alone do anything. We should NOT be sending a team to the winter Olympics in China next year.
Hong Kong was doomed the moment the British agreed to return control over the city to the Chinese Communists. Anyone expecting anything else is a fool.

Hong Kong was doomed the moment the British agreed to return control over the city to the Chinese Communists. Anyone expecting anything else is a fool.
I agree. However, democratic nations around the world should NOT buy Chinese goods nor should they permit Chinese students to attend their schools nor should they permit Chinese nationals to work in their countries. We are funding the CCP, which uses their profits to build a massive military, a worldwide spying network, and to steal corporate secrets.

Of course, guys like China-Joe, who love that Chinese money, are more than happy to sell out not only the Chinese people but the American people as well. China-Joe has no integrity or morality.
Needless to say, neither China-Joe nor any other world leaders will do what's right.

Yes, this world belongs to Satan. I look forward to its end, when this evil world, along with Satan and his demons, as well as his servants like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi, are destroyed and a new Earth is created for those who follow Christ and which is free of sin, suffering, and death.

Forum List

Back