President Asterisk’s DOJ Nominee Prosecuted Black Man Sentenced To 27 Years For $20 Worth Of Drugs

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Exhibit 894,563 IF TRUMP HAD DONE VETTED AND NOMINATED SUCH A PERSON

President Joe Biden’s nominee to serve as deputy attorney general helped prosecute a black man who was sentenced to 27 years in prison for selling $20 worth of heroin to an undercover police officer. The government dropped charges against the man’s co-defendant as part of a plea deal, court records show.

Lisa Monaco, who Biden tapped for the Justice Department position, was one of the assistant U.S. attorneys who prosecuted a case in 2003 against Reginald C. Steward, a Washington, D.C. man who was charged following an undercover drug bust.

Steward was arrested in Washington, D.C. on Aug. 20, 2002 and was charged with unlawful distribution of heroin, according to court records.

President Joe Biden’s nominee to serve as deputy attorney general helped prosecute a black man who was sentenced to 27 years in prison for selling $20 worth of heroin to an undercover police officer. The government dropped charges against the man’s co-defendant as part of a plea deal, court records show.

Lisa Monaco, who Biden tapped for the Justice Department position, was one of the assistant U.S. attorneys who prosecuted a case in 2003 against Reginald C. Steward, a Washington, D.C. man who was charged following an undercover drug bust.

Steward was arrested in Washington, D.C. on Aug. 20, 2002 and was charged with unlawful distribution of heroin, according to court records.

He must be racist

This proves Biden hates black people -- while also being hating white people......

The two sentiments aren't mutually exclusive, BF. Xiden's Red Chinese masters are devoutly racist. A lot of Orientals really don't like either black or honky Americans.

RIOT TIME: BLM!!! Do your duty.......FREE TVs for all!!!!

Greg

The man had previous felony convictions. That is why he was sentenced so harshly.

Possibly. But I'd like to see witnesses from this convict's family testify to the devastation this sentence brought to their family.

And I'd also like to bring witnesses that went to school with the appointee, find out if she was a racist as a kid. If she ever used the "N word" or "macaca" in junior high, she should definitely be cancelled.

The man had previous felony convictions. That is why he was sentenced so harshly.
True, but $20 worth?? There should have been two years max and compulsory attendance at a Drug Rehab course. Mind you; drug stuffed people being in jail isn't a big issue with me. The longer the better but ........................................

Greg

Possibly. But I'd like to see witnesses from this convict's family testify to the devastation this sentence brought to their family.

And I'd also like to bring witnesses that went to school with the appointee, find out if she was a racist as a kid. If she ever used the "N word" or "macaca" in junior high, she should definitely be cancelled.
You are not interested in any of them or you'd be doing it for a living or through the ministry.

You are not interested in any of them or you'd be doing it for a living or through the ministry.

What I am interested in doing is holding those who are in the Biden Regime's Cancel Culture to the same standards that they hold everyone else.

True, but $20 worth?? There should have been two years max and compulsory attendance at a Drug Rehab course. Mind you; drug stuffed people being in jail isn't a big issue with me. The longer the better but ........................................

Greg
Welcome to the drug war, yet if you are president and don't like losing it is perfectly legal to raid the capitol building to change the votes and stay in office.

What I am interested in doing is holding those who are in the Biden Regime's Cancel Culture to the same standards that they hold everyone else.
Then you should have done it to the Repubs also since they are doing it too..

The left continues to speak out of both sides of their mouth. One minute they're telling us that a person's past shouldn't be relevant and the next they are prosecuting based on the person's past. SMH :dunno:

Greg

Often, with the 3rd Strike laws and whatnot, the seriousness of the crime isn't as much of a point as being seen as a career criminal.

Plus, it isn't like he was selling weed or something harmless. Heroin is about as serious a drug as you get.

Then you should have done it to the Repubs also since they are doing it too..

You don't get it. The Republicans were already having it done to them.

Now, its time for the D's to follow their own standards

Not sure it is the leftists as much as the law.
People uphold the law. Either a person's past is relevant or it isn't.

Seems as though *biden has a cabinet full of those who just love to prosecute "minor" drug related repeat offenders. You know, the ones who are fighting to legalize the very drugs they are prosecuting people for.

Not sure it is the leftists as much as the law.
People uphold the law. Either a person's past is relevant or it isn't.

Seems as though *biden has a cabinet full of those who just love to prosecute "minor" drug related repeat offenders. You know, the ones who are fighting to legalize the very drugs they are prosecuting people for.

The reason the libs want to legalize drugs is so they can micromanage then and regulate them.

IMHO, if Grass is such a benefit to society, just sell it in Walmart in a display next to the Ding Dongs and the Ho Hos.

No special "grass dispensaries" or licenses, just mass market it like they do with any other consumer product.

Forum List

Back