President Assad meets President Putin and attends a meeting of the Russian Highest Military Command

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
During the meeting Putin congratulated Assad for the successes achieved with Russian help.

President Assad said:
"I relay on behalf of myself and the Syrian people the greetings to all the Russian state institutions; and on top of them the Russian Armed Forces; especially that these forces contributed martyrs of its own and huge efforts in Syria; and I was very pleased that you are with us; you, as officers had direct contribution to the battles on Syrian soil.
When I visited President Putin two years ago in Moscow the Russian Air Campaign in Syria was in its early days, and now after a little over two years, the whole world can see the results on the ground; the results of Russian Airforce support to the Syrian Arab Army and its allies in their war on terror; and thanks to your sacrifices and the sacrifices of the Syrian Arab Army and its Allies, many Syrians were able to return to their homes. Thus, in the name of the Syrian people I greet and relay to you the gratitude; and to all Russian officers, fighters and pilots who contributed to the war."

Both Assad and Putin underlined the importance of the political process. Assad, Commander in Chief of the Syrian Arab Armed Forces, is certainly the commander of one of the most capable armies today and qualified to attend a meeting Highest Military Command of Russia.

Last edited:
Assad, sooner or later, will be induced to take a final dirt nap.

Pffffft from some one who would want to impose the Muslim Brotherhood and Sharia on a secular society whose leader respects all religions. That's pretty fucking sick Jake.
You were drinking hard last night again, weren't you? Show exactly where I want MB and Sharia imposed. Assad is a butcher and monster whom you support. You like them buff, don't you?

During the meeting Putin congratulated Assad for the successes achieved with Russian help.

President Assad said:
"I relay on behalf of myself and the Syrian people the greetings to all the Russian state institutions; and on top of them the Russian Armed Forces; especially that these forces contributed martyrs of its own and huge efforts in Syria; and I was very pleased that you are with us; you, as officers had direct contribution to the battles on Syrian soil.
When I visited President Putin two years ago in Moscow the Russian Air Campaign in Syria was in its early days, and now after a little over two years, the whole world can see the results on the ground; the results of Russian Airforce support to the Syrian Arab Army and its allies in their war on terror; and thanks to your sacrifices and the sacrifices of the Syrian Arab Army and its Allies, many Syrians were able to return to their homes. Thus, in the name of the Syrian people I greet and relay to you the gratitude; and to all Russian officers, fighters and pilots who contributed to the war."

Both Assad and Putin underlined the importance of the political process. Assad, Commander in Chief of the Syrian Arab Armed Forces, is certainly the commander of one of the most capable armies today and qualified to attend a meeting Highest Military Command of Russia.
Western press got to know about his visit only after Assad arrived back to Syria. Bravo, Putin.

Assad, sooner or later, will be induced to take a final dirt nap.

Pffffft from some one who would want to impose the Muslim Brotherhood and Sharia on a secular society whose leader respects all religions. That's pretty fucking sick Jake.
You were drinking hard last night again, weren't you? Show exactly where I want MB and Sharia imposed. Assad is a butcher and monster whom you support. You like them buff, don't you?

The "opposition" IS the Muslim Brotherhood. All Syrians currently living in exile. They are Salifists. And it's a flat out lie that Assad is a butcher and a monster. And you love your ISIS and AQ don't you?

Because that's who the west supported and armed to take out Assad.

It is a flat out lie that Assad is not a butcher and a monster.

There are plenty of secular leaders in Syria that can replace the doosh.

There was never a civil war. There was no uprising to replace him This insanity that took place in Syria was propelled by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to put a Sunni dictatorship in place. With our help.

It's not a civil war when Sunni jihadists from over 80 countries descend on a country to overthrow the secular leader.

No, td, that is delusional thinking. The monster needs to go and be replaced by another secularist.

And Obama did squat to make that happen no? He tried with a 'Red Line' that turned out to show his 'Yellow Belly'

-Geaux

And Obama did squat to make that happen no? He tried with a 'Red Line' that turned out to show his 'Yellow Belly' -Geaux
Your point is pointless and part of the Densa rewrite of what happened.

So you want a Muslim Brotherhood government in Syria.

No, td, that is delusional thinking. The monster needs to go and be replaced by another secularist.
Don´t nerve.
^^^ I think it is probably inevitable Assad will be assassinated.
Assad is now world hero. He defeats terrorism for all of us. You on the other hand...
Assad is a monster, and his time will come. And so will it come for his sycophants.

Forum List

Back