Prescribed burn goes array.

What idiots. There are certain conditions and safety measures you use in these situations.

My family and I have done these burns before on our property. We have teams with shovels and rakes clear a wide path down to the dirt, and we burn section by section in 25 yard by 25 yard squares. We do it hours before it is supposed to rain. No wind must be blowing.

What idiots. There are certain conditions and safety measures you use in these situations.

My family and I have done these burns before on our property. We have teams with shovels and rakes clear a wide path down to the dirt, and we burn section by section in 25 yard by 25 yard squares. We do it hours before it is supposed to rain. No wind must be blowing.

Yep........the OP has been on this fires caused by climate change obsession for 10 years in here. Still nobody cares.

Does not believe in forest management.........like most of the climate nutters.

People who are in charge should face charges of criminal negligence when stuff like this happens. Chances are that they probably won't even be fired.

Yep........the OP has been on this fires caused by climate change obsession for 10 years in here. Still nobody cares.

Does not believe in forest management.........like most of the climate nutters.
Other than a bunch of fucking lies, what else have you to say?

Other than a bunch of fucking lies, what else have you to say?

Lol...I poke you in the eye...hard....all the time by identifying factoids that pwn you. Your response for many years?

"Liar!!"

That means, "I just lost!"

So I will reiterate....

Besides you caring, where is the evidence anybody else is all angst about the fires being related to climate change? :bye1:

Lol...I poke you in the eye...hard....all the time by identifying factoids that pwn you. Your response for many years?

"Liar!!"

That means, "I just lost!"

So I will reiterate....

Besides you caring, where is the evidence anybody else is all angst about the fires being related to climate change? :bye1:
Just several thousand families in Colorado, California, Washington, Oregon, Kansas, and British Columbia that have lost their homes to wildfires.

Forum List

Back