Pres Sec admits Joe doesn't GAS about kids, will not harden schools, only wants to blame guns

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hardening schools would stop this NOW but they refuse to do that. Only blame inanimate objects. This is evil sh!+.
Children are disposable props to the UNiparty & their puppet masters. Their lives mean nothing.
What other plausible conclusion can be drawn other than our children are not as important as their anti-gun agenda.

Hardening schools would stop this NOW but they refuse to do that. Only blame inanimate objects. This is evil sh!+.
Children are disposable props to the UNiparty & their puppet masters. Their lives mean nothing.
What other plausible conclusion can be drawn other than our children are not as important as their anti-gun agenda.
Those are powerful talking points for the pro-gun side. It it's kept up the Dems will be embarrassed enough to allow the children's schools to turn into prison like fortresses.

Then when it makes the killing of children even worse, the Dems can get their polical satisfaction!

As the children are mowed down in ever increasing numbers.

Abbott has made the same speech over and over again. There's been six massacres in Texas since he's been governor. Children are precious and deserve more than political rhetoric from gasbags. Half measures haven't worked. Would you give up your assault rifles and unlimited ammunition to protect children? What about the attacks on churches, grocery stores and movie theaters?

What about the gangbanger gunfights that kill innocent bystanders?

Abbott has made the same speech over and over again. There's been six massacres in Texas since he's been governor. Children are precious and deserve more than political rhetoric from gasbags. Half measures haven't worked. Would you give up your assault rifles and unlimited ammunition to protect children? What about the attacks on churches, grocery stores and movie theaters?

What about the gangbanger gunfights that kill innocent bystanders?
How is my giving up my arms going to actually stop any mass shootings or gang bangers?
What you are really asking is if I will agree to your virtue signal of giving up my arms & leaving myself vulnerable to all the evil people that will not surrender theirs.
Get all their first & then come talk to me.
Until then, I'll stick with my 2A right to own & bear arms.
Maybe somebody like me might save you someday when the crazies strike again

And so it is perceived by some that this somehow equates with Biden not giving a shit about kids.

Holy crap. The distortive powers of political ideology. A cautionary tale. Don't let this happen to you.
you could have all schools protected by armed security within a couple weeks at the latest... yet Biden hasnt even mentioned that, and is going the political route. Meanwhile while awaiting legislation, another shooting can take place in an unprotected school. Even after legislation shootings can happen in an unprotected school, so why wait?

They will never, ever harden American schools, even as they hand tens of billions of our dollars, not theirs, but rather ours, to foreign nations, this is because fascist democrats greatly esteem the murder of children as a political strategy, such is indisputable reality, they want them dying because its gives them a huge issue to use against the American people they hate!

Open eyes and see people, every fucking fascist democrat in the two houses just voted two weeks ago to make it perfectly legal to butcher your baby at 9-months, every fucking one of them, and you think such animals give one shit about 19 children butchered by a sociopath they literally produced??? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back