Predict the level of cheating in 2022 Elections

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Earlier in another thread, I predicted that the Democrats' ballot harvesters will stay in grandma's basement this year, because all the elections are "downballot," since it isn't a presidential election.

I thought again, and now I believe that the Senate races will be Yugely important to the Dems. If they loses the senate, they won't be able to appoint a USSC justice for six years. They will look at next two years as a rebuilding years, as the NFL losing teams say.

I now look for cheating to be rampant. I fear we who believe in fair elections may have been lulled into a false sense of security thinking that the Dems will wait until Trump runs again to come out in force with dead voters, and what I call puppet voters, those so old, they have no idea what they are doing when the ballot harvester visits the nursing home.

Since the founding of this nation it has been the duty of all who run for office to be gracious in victory and defeat. Now Trump commands that republicans be sore losers and even more sore winners. Is this how you really want it to be?

I predict there will be no more fraud on a % basis then you would find any other election year. But not enough to swing the results of an election.

But I do predict that Republicans will scream FRAUD!!! from every mountaintop..especially if they fail to take back the House and Senate.
Par for the (conservative) course. When you're out of ideas, go for the bottom of the barrel. Double down on fear, bigotry, and of course, culture wars. :)

I predict there will be no more fraud on a % basis then you would find any other election year. But not enough to swing the results of an election.

But I do predict that Republicans will scream FRAUD!!! from every mountaintop..especially if they fail to take back the House and Senate.
Par for the (conservative) course. When you're out of ideas, go for the bottom of the barrel. Double down on fear, bigotry, and of course, culture wars. :)
You're cute when you're scared.

Of course they’re going to claim there was fraud and they’d be right, since they’ll be committing most of it as “payback”.

From their cozy couch on the side that relies heavily on election fraud, all the Leftists predictably and confidently come out in advance support of the skewed results.

I predict results from the Democrat stronghold states will be 100% in their favor. Regardless of the voting base's choices.

Earlier in another thread, I predicted that the Democrats' ballot harvesters will stay in grandma's basement this year, because all the elections are "downballot," since it isn't a presidential election.

I thought again, and now I believe that the Senate races will be Yugely important to the Dems. If they loses the senate, they won't be able to appoint a USSC justice for six years. They will look at next two years as a rebuilding years, as the NFL losing teams say.

I now look for cheating to be rampant. I fear we who believe in fair elections may have been lulled into a false sense of security thinking that the Dems will wait until Trump runs again to come out in force with dead voters, and what I call puppet voters, those so old, they have no idea what they are doing when the ballot harvester visits the nursing home.
Of course the Dims will cheat, but without the bazillions of manufactured fake leftyvirus ballots to forge don't think they will come out on top.

I look at the 2020 election as being a warm up

We have much more sophisticated ways to cheat than we had two years ago. Dominion can switch votes at Will.

Me and my friends are planning a ballot stuffing party where we will drink beer and fill out fake ballots.

If I were a Republican, I would not even bother voting

Of course the Dims will cheat, but without the bazillions of manufactured fake leftyvirus ballots to forge don't think they will come out on top.
I know where those fake ballots are useless. We know many more places to hold parties like this. Americans -- we're a bunch of party animals!

PS -- please note, let's keep an eye out for links that don't post and instead we see "One moment, please". You know that "One moment, please" is a link and all you need to do is click it to take you to the page the poster wanted to link. I'll be watching to see how many links posted by conservatives, or links to conservative sources, show up as "One moment, please".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back