Practitioner of the religion of peace, beheads teacher in front of crowd.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Well, the teacher talked about the HISTORY OF THE CARTOON of that prophet of theirs that they claim isn't God, but somehow BLASPHEMY for even talking about that prophet of theirs.

Get that? Neither do l.

I guess this is where the left will talk to us about the crusades.

Was the beheaded teacher, male or female?

Last edited:
A sad story about someone losing their life and you go straight to politics. Sad.

It's a political issue. You people make everything political, except actual political issues. Then you pretend it's "racial justice" or "anti-bigotry", even while people are dying.

It's not political but as I said, for many (like yourself) everything is because politics have become your religion.

A sad story about someone losing their life and you go straight to politics. Sad.

It's a political issue. You people make everything political, except actual political issues. Then you pretend it's "racial justice" or "anti-bigotry", even while people are dying.

It's not political but as I said, for many (like yourself) everything is because politics have become your religion.
Good Lord, shut up you stupid hypocrite and take your perverted moral platitude and shove it up your pathetic hypocritical ass.

Don't you have blacks to patronize today by convincing them they are still slaves?

Good Lord, shut up you stupid hypocrite and take your perverted moral platitude and shove it up your pathetic hypocritical ass.

Don't you have blacks to patronize today by convincing them they are still slaves?

I'm not black but when you have no rebuttal do what you do.

I'm not black but when you have no rebuttal do what you do.
Poor you

Forum List

Back