'Power' to 'plunge a needle into your arm': Dershowitz says forced vaccinations are constitutional

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
It is not. But they can have certain companies to go along with their program like how some companies are making costumers and employees to wear mask in their establishments.

thething.gif

You'll need a vaccine ID just like you need the new DL with a national id. And a chipped passport.They have plenty of meatheads(just following orders) to make it happen.
"the military will see to it the vaccines are distributed" Your "heroes"

Stay out of my bedroom but shoot me up with anything you want. ...uuuummmmmm .......ummmmmm

Always amazes me the fear vaxxers have of others.........don't you trust your vaxxing to protect you

The Air Force thought the same thing until I told them what they could do with their flu shots. BTW I've had two series of allergy series which start off with daily shots so it's not the needle, it's what's in it that I object to.
When they idiots can't cure a common cold they don't have any idea WTF they're doing with any virus. That was my rational in 1970 and it hasn't changed any since then.

Forum List

Back