Postal scandal 2020!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Anyone else padlock their mailboxes to keep Trump from stealing them while you sleep? Maybe used a chastity belt or iron maiden for extra protection?
Surprisingly mine is still there! I took photo proof in case Trump shows up with his flatbed while I sleep.
15978557794651948963863323008786.jpg

Seriously though, this is how utterly ridiculous you leftists sound on this fake story.

some locks dont seem to matter....up in the Anaheim Hills on my route they were having mail thefts on the curb side boxes like yours....this guy went out and bought a 500 dollar box with a nice locked door on it....the door was popped open and bent 2 days later....

The lockable drop box of safe drop mail boxes I have built would have never been compromised so easily. Mine were boxes in the bottom of the mailbox with an access port that required a key and could not be pried open...It cost people $500 bucks in the 1990's to have one hand crafted by me...

The lockable drop box of safe drop mail boxes I have built would have never been compromised so easily. Mine were boxes in the bottom of the mailbox with an access port that required a key and could not be pried open...It cost people $500 bucks in the 1990's to have one hand crafted by me...

Are you hoping for a USPS contract?

Anyone else padlock their mailboxes to keep Trump from stealing them while you sleep? Maybe used a chastity belt or iron maiden for extra protection?
Surprisingly mine is still there! I took photo proof in case Trump shows up with his flatbed while I sleep.
View attachment 376886

Seriously though, this is how utterly ridiculous you leftists sound on this fake story.
It sounds like they are preparing for their excuses when they lose to fire up their puppets to further resist (sabotage our country). It's why they inflate the polls so their base has to believe something is wrong when they lose. Remember lawless ones have no shame, no moral code, no standards.

No, USPS doesn't buy your mailbox for you ..

They bought banks of them for blocks in my old city. The mail carrier would pull up, open up the back shove the mail in the boxes then closeup and on to the next bank of boxes.

it depends on what kind of boxes.....

We surely live in strange times. We have anarchy in the cities and a (faked?) pandemic promoted by the democrat party and the media. The NY governor might be guilty in the deaths of over 3,000 NY nursing home residents and NYC is a virtual ghost town. Republicans are denied their 1st Amendment freedom of speech rights to participate in the "social media" while lefties disrespect the Flag and tear down statues. All this happening and yet the radical left lays awake at night worrying that the President will steal their mail. WTF?

We surely live in strange times. We have anarchy in the cities and a (faked?) pandemic promoted by the democrat party and the media. The NY governor might be guilty in the deaths of over 3,000 NY nursing home residents and NYC is a virtual ghost town. Republicans are denied their 1st Amendment freedom of speech rights to participate in the "social media" while lefties disrespect the Flag and tear down statues. All this happening and yet the radical left lays awake at night worrying that the President will steal their mail. WTF?
The virus is obviously not fake but our reaction to it is absurd. You take away all the elderly deaths that we caused with our own stupid policies and you have a manageable situation.
One could ask if the left intentionally tried to kill the elderly to create a hysteria....
Under any other circumstance I would say thats a bridge too far but these clowns have become increasingly unstable.

Forum List

Back