Post office backtracks on removing mailboxes

Shorty after being caught removing collection boxes (endangering mail voting), the post office has flip flopped and announced they will no longer do it.
NBC'S Damian Trujillo with the scoop.

Intentionally slowing the mail to prevent mail in voting and even admitting it will give republicans and advantage in the election, removing mail sorting machines, shortening hours even pulling mail collection boxes off the streets, just to cheat in the election. This is the crookedest piece of $hit president we have ever had in office in the history of the United States.
After he is voted out in November, I hope they start to prosecute drumpf immediately, not even waiting for January.

Shorty after being caught removing collection boxes (endangering mail voting), the post office has flip flopped and announced they will no longer do it.

Intentionally slowing the mail to prevent mail in voting and even admitting it will give republicans and advantage in the election, removing mail sorting machines, shortening hours even pulling mail collection boxes off the streets, just to cheat in the election. This is the crookedest piece of $hit president we have ever had in office in the history of the United States.
After he is voted out in November, I hope they start to prosecute drumpf immediately, not even waiting for January.

I heard 671 post offices have had high-speed mail sorting machines removed.
The USPS spokesperson said it's funny with an exclamation mark in their answer why mail is slowing down. The mail service is a National Institution. Older than our Constitution.

Why aren't the wingers mad about destroying the USPS? You know, a Federal deal?

The USPS spokesperson said it's funny with an exclamation mark in their answer why mail is slowing down. The mail service is a National Institution. Older than our Constitution.

USPS destroyed itself.

Antiquated and a money pit

USPS destroyed itself.

Right before the election, how convenient, NOT. Crookedest president in the history of America is more like it.

USPS destroyed itself.

47% of the worlds mail is handled by USPS so go blow. If Trump never said anything, or sabotaged it, would you still stick up for such an anti-American person? It's a bad deal and it's going to hurt him and that POS postmaster general. Quit making excuses. It makes you look as bad.

What did they do with the 671 high-speed sorting machines?

USPS destroyed itself.

47% of the worlds mail is handled by USPS so go blow. If Trump never said anything, or sabotaged it, would you still stick up for such an anti-American person? It's a bad deal and it's going to hurt him and that POS postmaster general. Quit making excuses. It makes you look as bad.

That Trump is hobbling the Post Office in an effort to rig the election to his favor is yet another manifestation of the reprehensible right.

This is why Republicans are unfit to govern.

Screw them and their $25 an hour mailmen who ride around all day on their blue tooth. They can work harder or do without. $25B is ridiculous. Send your ballot back by certified mail if you are so worried about helping them out.

What did they do with the 671 high-speed sorting machines?

Put in storage until the Christmas season starts then put them back into operation.

When things settle down after the election Congress should allow them to do away with Saturday mail delivery as USPS tried to do many years ago. Certainly the Democrats in the House won't go for it now. It seems like the Dem's at this time would be all in for bringing back twice-a-day mail deliveries, once in the morning and a second delivery in the afternoon.

As for mailboxes, they seem as useful as phone booths these days. Wherever I lived there has always been means to drop off letters where I collected our mail.

“Post office backtracks on removing mailboxes”

In no manner mitigating the threat to the 2020 election posed by Trump.

This is far from over, Trump will continue with his bad-faith efforts to rig the election in his favor.

If you're going to vote for the wrong candidates, why should we let you vote?

If you're going to vote for the wrong candidates, why should we let you vote?

What makes somebody like you think you could stop somebody like me?

“Post office backtracks on removing mailboxes”

In no manner mitigating the threat to the 2020 election posed by Trump.

This is far from over, Trump will continue with his bad-faith efforts to rig the election in his favor.
hwmwxixs2eh51.jpg

Forum List

Back