Possible to Piss Off Truckers and RCMP Simultaneously? Premier Jason Kenney- Hold My Beer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Canadian Swamp creatures have begun the lies.

RCMP is disputing claims made by Premier Jason Kenney that their officers have been assaulted by truckers blockading the Coutts border crossing in southern Alberta.

“I am not aware of any assault on any of our officers,” RCMP Cpl. Curtis Peters told the Western Standard.

RCMP is disputing claims made by Premier Jason Kenney that their officers have been assaulted by truckers blockading the Coutts border crossing in southern Alberta.

“I am not aware of any assault on any of our officers,” RCMP Cpl. Curtis Peters told the Western Standard.
Gotta be on video. That's one pissed off nation, finally, and you'd damned well better be able to prove it.

And if it's true, GO TRUCKERS, GO!

Kenney is a Conservative liar but he might not be lying this time. If breaking down a police road block is assault to Kenney then he's not lying.
or
Provincial police have been assaulted.

No matter, the more shit Kenney gets himself into, the better for Justin and the Liberals!

Forum List

Back