Possible Real Reason For Rioting And Looting. High Unemployment? Babies Are Bored?, Hey! Now We Have An Excuse To Break Into Walmart And Target !

Since the cops don't abide by the law, why should the protestors.

The cops will be held accountable if their actions are found to be illegal, by either the State or the Feds.

The rioters should be held accountable as well.

They are no longer protesters when they begin to break shit.
Will the cops be held accountable? When did that start?

So no cop has ever been held accountable?
So if 1 has does that make it okay that it happens all too often? So it's either all or nothing with you?

And enough with you white conservative closet racists. Show me one case where you didn't take the police officers side. Or one time when you took the blacks side.

Trump is taking the victims side, what he isn't doing is taking the rioters side.

I did a search and didnt find the treads, but there was a case where the officers no knocked the wrong house and flash banged a baby, there I said the officers were wrong. There was a case where an officer shot a dog in a yard looking for a lost kid and I said the officer was wrong. In the Volpe and Diallo cases the officers were criminally wrong.

Ya whatever. The real "THUGS" are Donnie tRump and Officer Chauvin. Both men should be in jail ...
Donnie for inciting violence using a racist phrase from the 1960's and Chauvin for murder.

Nice to see that Twitter is finally cracking down! :)

This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible. Learn more

Last edited:
why isnt al shartpon out there telling his people to stop burning down the cities!

Locking down cities due to the virus, does become risky at some point. The longer it goes on, the more likely people will erupt eventually.

Speaker 4: (17:10)
There are allegations that some of the people who started some of the break-ins, looting businesses were folks, outside agitators, and we’ve been hearing people all over social media right now, any leads on that?

Chief Arradondo: (17:23)
We continue to follow that information, that intel. I’m keeping the Mayor briefed on that as we speak. I will just say that it was clear to me and also hearing from our local community leaders, that many of the people that were involved in the criminal conduct last night were not known Minneapolitans to them. And so yes, there were certainly people who were involved in the activities last night that were certainly not recognized as being here from the city.

Ya whatever. The real "THUGS" are Donnie tRump and Officer Chauvin. Both men should be in jail ...
Donnie for inciting violence using a racist phrase from the 1960's and Chauvin for murder.

This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible. Learn more

Watching people with a supposed purpose smiling as they carry out ill gotten goods from places of business tells me all I want to know about "glorifying violence". This is so old and familiar that these riots are legitimately for the sake of rioting. Its time for programmed and preplanned hits on your enemies with decoys as needed.

1590772177456.png

post has since been deleted, but not comments on it.

An arrest was just made of Chauvin for Floyd’s death, according to CBS news Out of Minneapolis.

For the thugs, yeah, it's all about using George's death to enrich themselves. They will keep looting and rioting until a sufficient level of force is used against them to stop them
i wonder if all of this havoc would of occurred if it was a black cop sitting on a white dude.
For most people it would not matter at all. But you would not have the race hustlers like Sharpton even bothering to read past the headlines, with that description

An arrest was just made of Chauvin for Floyd’s death, according to CBS news Out of Minneapolis.
That was inevitable. We had so much video showing the entire event, that it's impossible to not see that a crime was committed. The other cops, that sat back like incompetent enables to this death, are also going to be charged, in my opinion.

so this is what happened,,,a crime has been committed...those who do not like crime,,,go out and commit more crimes,,,right?

President Trump is correct.

The thugs should be in jail, and you should be far far away from America.

For the thugs, yeah, it's all about using George's death to enrich themselves. They will keep looting and rioting until a sufficient level of force is used against them to stop them
i wonder if all of this havoc would of occurred if it was a black cop sitting on a white dude.
For most people it would not matter at all. But you would not have the race hustlers like Sharpton even bothering to read past the headlines, with that description

There have been plenty of cases when this happened to whites. Or when black person decided to kill real white joggers.

No riots, because whites have an IQ of over 80 in general.

However, when the whites get fed up, shit will hit the fan and rope hit the necks.

Now, does anyone believe that all of this looting would be taking place if everyone {especially kids} were working? Look at who's smashing windows in large and small retailers,,kids! most likely unemployed teens/young adults. Odds are they are broke and need to steal food and neccessaties.
Still,,,what does burning buildings and looting their local wal marts/Targets have to do with the unfortunate death of an innocent black man.?
My stance, is that looters such as what has been going on in Minneapolis, should simply be shot on sight. Once they start dying off, it will cease to be "fun."

Forum List

Back