Possibilities if Trump resigns!

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
There are lots of politicians making political bluster about kicking Trump out of office early. Some are calling on using the 25th amendment, some for impeachment, and some even say he should even resign. With 11 days left, none of these are going to happen.

But let's consider Trump resigning. If he resigns, Pence becomes President, and Pence gets to appoint a VP. Pence will go down in history as being the 46th president, even though it will be for only a few days.

One thing I've told people is that I would never want the job of POTUS.........however, I think I could handle the job for a few days.

If Pence becomes president, then he could pick me to be his VP. Then if he resigns, I would be president. How cool!

Now, I'm not selfish. After my 15 minutes of fame, I'd be willing to resign and the person that was my VP can become president.

We could have a dozen different people be president before Biden is sworn in. How Cool!

Trump is not going anywhere until Jan 20, and he sure as hell isn't going to resign. I know that is the wet-dream of every TDS-sufferin' liberal democrat, but it ain't happening.

Last edited:
I would vote for Biden over Pence.

*ponders*

Actually ... No... I wouldn't. I'd likely vote not at all if there was only those two choices... But I certainly wouldn't support Pence as president.

Trump is not going anywhere and he sure as hell isn't going to resign. I know that is the wet-dream of every TDS-sufferin' liberal democrat, but it ain't happening.
And, I'm glad it isn't. I want to see him receive a record setting impeachment with the resulting loss of reputation and shit stain on his legacy. Plus, as an added benefit, it effectively closes the door for his brain anemic offspring to ever run for political office!

There are lots of politicians making political bluster about kicking Trump out of office early. Some are calling on using the 25th amendment, some for impeachment, and some even say he should even resign. With 11 days left, none of these are going to happen.

But let's consider Trump resigning. If he resigns, Pence becomes President, and Pence gets to appoint a VP. Pence will go down in history as being the 46th president, even though it will be for only a few days.

One thing I've told people is that I would never want the job of POTUS.........however, I think I could handle the job for a few days.

If Pence becomes president, then he could pick me to be his VP. Then if he resigns, I would be president. How cool!

Now, I'm not selfish. After my 15 minutes of fame, I'd be willing to resign and the person that was my VP can become president.

We could have a dozen different people be president before Biden is sworn in. How Cool!
Trump is already signing a bunch of midnight orders. Hopefully special councils on this hoax riot and Chiden crime family. Lots happening behind the scenes now with a pen....You'll see.

If you become president, you should make Trump the VP, and then resign.

Not exactly... Pence would get to nominate a VP under the 25th Amendment, but it would be up to Congress to approve it. They probably wouldn't bother with 12 days left.

Trump is not going anywhere until Jan 20, and he sure as hell isn't going to resign. I know that is the wet-dream of every TDS-sufferin' liberal democrat, but it ain't happening.

Probably not, but they've pretty much nullfied him as president. Most of his cabinet has resigned, and really no one is listening to him at this point.

So, unelected, impeached, disgraced, and voted out of office, but not before making millions of people miserable.

Cool until some kook orders our military to invade Canada.

Trump is not going anywhere and he sure as hell isn't going to resign. I know that is the wet-dream of every TDS-sufferin' liberal democrat, but it ain't happening.
And, I'm glad it isn't. I want to see him receive a record setting impeachment with the resulting loss of reputation and shit stain on his legacy. Plus, as an added benefit, it effectively closes the door for his brain anemic offspring to ever run for political office!
He has already been impeached, already had multiple loss of reputation and shit stains, and only has a legacy of failure, attempted overthrow of the election, 377,000 deaths due to his handling a pandemic by refusing to acknowledge the pandemic, and now a failed insurrection. Impeachment would reward him by making it possible for Pence to pardon him, as he signs preemptive pardons for his cronies and family. Not a good idea. He will be gone in 12 days. Then he can be prosecuted for his crimes, just as if he were a citizen.

If you become president, you should make Trump the VP, and then resign.
Okay. I will do that.

Really, have you spoken to dumb donald today? Do you have a crystal ball, and seek to pursue a career in Psychic predicting?

I support your liberty to point out the prediction that you/ve put on the Internet, yet without making an prediction of my own, I hope dumb donald goes in peace and is treated for his behavior in the Cuckoo's Nest, and the Big Nurse, Nurse Ratched is a Democrat.

Forum List

Back