Portland Police Release Statement Confirming Mayor Gave Stand Down Order During Antifa Protests

Well if he did it was one boneheaded move.

That man should sue the pants off the city. I would.

I wonder ? what kind of outrage will occur when a conservative carries concealed to one of these "events " gets attacked" by these Masked "terrorists" and in fear for his life,stands his ground and puts holes in a couple of them. They always seem to attack the weak. And why the Masks if they are a peaceful group?

I wonder ? what kind of outrage will occur when a conservative carries concealed to one of these "events " gets attacked" by these Masked "terrorists" and in fear for his life,stands his ground and puts holes in a couple of them. They always seem to attack the weak. And why the Masks if they are a peaceful group?

They are domestic terrorists and don't want anyone to know who they are. That's why they are masked.

Cowards don't want anyone to know who they are.

If everyone they attacked, attacked right back those morons would be out of business.

If its proven true, it was a reprehensible move in his part.

That journalist and elderly man that were beaten by Antifa should sue the liberal mayor and city of Portland into oblivian. Apparently the mayoy has a domestic terrorism fetish.

HE LIED! Portland Police Release Statement - Claim Mayor Wheeler Gave Police Stand Down Order During Violent Protests

He allows it because ! If he does anything to stop these attacks they'll be outside city hall throwing shit at him too! Silencing dissent is the goal of the left and using /encouraging invisible masked terrorists is the path they have chosen. Someone is going to start shooting in self defense! I'll make that prediction and see how long it takes to happen. Hopefully not! but I think it's inevitable. IT is what the left really wants.

I predict that soon some enterprising entrepenuer will start a tour service to bus armed Patriots to antifa rallies.

Listen.....no worries........in the next few months heading up to the election, we are going to see some YouTube vids of some of these fags getting one of those faggy batons shoved up their ass and dragged down the street by their pajama-boy buddies like a sack of shit. Its going to be hysterical.......and when it goes viral, many of these softies will be staying home. These little fairies have these delusions of grandeur about being a lefty hero but that all goes away with the prospect of losing a limb or getting your face smashed in.:113::113:. There are people chomping at the bit out there to maim these people.......I mean fuck them up bad. We'll be seeing it soon enough!!:abgg2q.jpg:

I predict that soon some enterprising entrepenuer will start a tour service to bus armed Patriots to antifa rallies.

Listen.....no worries........in the next few months heading up to the election, we are going to see some YouTube vids of some of these fags getting one of those faggy batons shoved up their ass and dragged down the street by their pajama-boy buddies like a sack of shit. Its going to be hysterical.......and when it goes viral, many of these softies will be staying home. These little fairies have these delusions of grandeur about being a lefty hero but that all goes away with the prospect of losing a limb or getting your face smashed in.:113::113:. There are people chomping at the bit out there to maim these people.......I mean fuck them up bad. We'll be seeing it soon enough!!:abgg2q.jpg:

There is money to be made in such a tour service.

Not if the bus gets stopped and heads get smashed in.:coffee: fAiLbUs

Not if the bus gets stopped and heads get smashed in.:coffee:

Maybe, but there are a lot of people that would pay good money to hunt antifa assclowns, probably be a good business venture.

Maybe, but there are a lot of people that would pay good money to hunt antifa assclowns, probably be a good business venture.

Yep.....we are about to see some shit we've never seen before as we head into the fall.......some of these antifa people are going to wish they never took up politics in the first place. You tend to think about stuff like that when you are laying in a hospital bed all busted up.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Yep.....we are about to see some shit we've never seen before as we head into the fall.......some of these antifa people are going to wish they never took up politics in the first place. You tend to think about stuff like that when you are laying in a hospital bed all busted up.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Four candidates for office here in AZ are urging their supporters to be armed at their rallies. "Busting up" people is not what is suggested.
Personally I know that I didn't have to kill all the coyotes, just a few. Now the rest don't come around any more.

They are domestic terrorists and don't want anyone to know who they are. That's why they are masked.

Cowards don't want anyone to know who they are.

If everyone they attacked, attacked right back those morons would be out of business.
Like everything else in Portland, Antifa is following the European tradition (their soccer team is like a Tiger Beat style homage to Europe) and anarchist's concealed identity makes it easier to assault and attack bystanders not that the mayor would try to stop them anyway..

Forum List

Back