Pope Can Be Saved, If He Converts To Islam

Interesting no, that only the Catholics have responded to his hate? Where are the Christians? I'm sorry to any that are off the boards and would slap him down, but will admit to believing that it's ok to slam Catholics and Jews, while the religious right says 'they' are saved. If RWA is an example of the 'saved' well I'll take my chances on a merciful G_d.

what do you mean? I know lots of people who have responded to this other than just catholics.

To avoid getting your head cut off?

They cant take my head unless its my time to go and if it was my time why should it bother me to go? I would be a martyr for Christ. But then Ive always said that dying for Christ would be easy. its living for Him that's tough.

They cant take my head unless its my time to go and if it was my time why should it bother me to go? I would be a martyr for Christ. But then Ive always said that dying for Christ would be easy. its living for Him that's tough.
As a good Christian Soldier I believe Christ would condemn us for not standing up to the evils present in this world, which Islam definitely is.

As a good Christian Soldier I believe Christ would condemn us for not standing up to the evils present in this world, which Islam definitely is.

Unfortunately, you are part of the problem.

As long as this war is seen as a religious one, we cannot hope to win it. It is a religious war. But it's a war against one religion called Islam that is much, much more than just a religion. Christianity has nothing to do with it. It's a war against tyranny disguised as a religion.

If the Nazi's had couched their ideas and philosophies as a religion, as Islam does, what would have become of the world? If there were message boards in the 1930's and 1940's, would we see the same kinds of defense of the Nazi's as we see today in defense of Islam?

Islam is horrible on it's own. It doesn't need to be compared to any other religion to be judged as bad. It's a horrible excuse for a religion, but as long as criticism of it is only seen as Christian versus Muslim, or Jew versus Muslim, or Hindu versus Musilm, there will always be enough people who defend Islam because they hate the other religions more.

I agree with all of you. I must say, when I saw the two FOX reporters invoking Allah, at the point of a gun, I felt for them. But I would hope under those circumstances that I would not call upon Allah, but Christ. I'd rather die than convert, easy to say here, now, on a message board, safe where I am. But would hope if tried, I'd do that.

I agree with all of you. I must say, when I saw the two FOX reporters invoking Allah, at the point of a gun, I felt for them. But I would hope under those circumstances that I would not call upon Allah, but Christ. I'd rather die than convert, easy to say here, now, on a message board, safe where I am. But would hope if tried, I'd do that.
I share your sentiments, but in the end, we may do differently than what we say we would like to do. I'd hate to say it, but I probably would convert to avoid death. But it's a speculation thing.

I share your sentiments, but in the end, we may do differently than what we say we would like to do. I'd hate to say it, but I probably would convert to avoid death. But it's a speculation thing.

I think I'd rather die than convert. I'm telling all of you, I was raised on the stories of the martyrs. In later years, my theology courses were on the saints-protestant as well as Catholic. I'm not a saint, far from, but if those were my choices: Islam or Christ, I'd pick Christ.

I think I'd rather die than convert. I'm telling all of you, I was raised on the stories of the martyrs. In later years, my theology courses were on the saints-protestant as well as Catholic. I'm not a saint, far from, but if those were my choices: Islam or Christ, I'd pick Christ.
I know what you're saying. I also believe I'd rather die than convert, but that doesn't necessitate it's what would happen, sadly.

Forum List

Back