Popcorn lung formaldehyde and now seizures oh my

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Since FDA declared a “youth vaping epidemic” in 2018, lawmakers have introduced more than 200 bills that would tax, regulate, and even prohibit e-cigarettes and vaping devices. When crafting these proposals, lawmakers are relying on a series of unwarranted claims including exaggerated levels of formaldehyde in e-cigarettes. Even worse, policymakers are propagating the false narrative that vaping causes popcorn lung. As usual, lawmakers are regurgitating baseless talking points while ignoring a series of studies produced in the past four years that totally debunk these deceitful claims.
Popcorn Lung, Formaldehyde, and Now Seizures, Oh My!

This is how they gather their morons make them believe this bs, and then bam a nice HUGE tax all the assholes agree with because they democratic assholes no doubt like it. take from you give to themselves see how that works morons. Democrats have mastered the art so well their own idiots can't even pick up on that game.

Donn't like it taxx it, don't want to hear it so cover your ears, gawd ur all so pathetic please weed these losers out quickly.

Since FDA declared a “youth vaping epidemic” in 2018, lawmakers have introduced more than 200 bills that would tax, regulate, and even prohibit e-cigarettes and vaping devices. When crafting these proposals, lawmakers are relying on a series of unwarranted claims including exaggerated levels of formaldehyde in e-cigarettes. Even worse, policymakers are propagating the false narrative that vaping causes popcorn lung. As usual, lawmakers are regurgitating baseless talking points while ignoring a series of studies produced in the past four years that totally debunk these deceitful claims.
Popcorn Lung, Formaldehyde, and Now Seizures, Oh My!

This is how they gather their morons make them believe this bs, and then bam a nice HUGE tax all the assholes agree with because they democratic assholes no doubt like it. take from you give to themselves see how that works morons. Democrats have mastered the art so well their own idiots can't even pick up on that game.

Donn't like it taxx it, don't want to hear it so cover your ears, gawd ur all so pathetic please weed these losers out quickly.

E-Cigarettes have dealt the biggest blow to the tobacco industry ever. Big tobacco want's these things banned.

End of story.

So e-cigarettes aren't as harmful as real cigarettes. Does that make e-cigarettes good?
I haven't seen anyone make that claim.

Forum List

Back