Pop icon Lizzo is 34 years old and weighs 308 pounds.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This young lady is well on her way to a heart attack, dying from Covid and a host of other very bad outcomes. Maybe she could be an example to her young fans and lose a hundred pounds.

This young lady is well on her way to a heart attack, dying from Covid and a host of other very bad outcomes. Maybe she could be an example to her young fans and lose a hundred pounds.

You could set an example by not telling people how to live.

True that. I'm going to email Marcos pizza and set up an evening delivery of X-everthing pizza for her on a nightly basis for....3 months oughta do it.
I'm sure she'll enjoy it.Tax deductible giftage too !

Didn't she gain a bit recently? Of course she will have an early death. In all seriousness no one cares. Not matter how many fat black women die, there are always more.

Fat Oinkers need to be dealt with harshly .
They are aesthetically offensive .
Very dangerous if they fall on top of you
Dude, some people are just fat. It's not necessarily an indicator of their fitness, either.

There is a higher percentage of fat people now than there historically has been in America though.

When I was a kid like 1-2 people out of 10 would be fat. Now it's more than that.

We didn't twiddle-thumb phones, we played baseball and volleyball and tennis and things like that for fun.

Rode bikes n stuff.

If you promise me when she had a severe medical emergency her insurance covers her 100%, along with every other fat person who is underinsured or has no health insurance.

Because I'm tired of taxpayers footing the bill for these lardasses to sit on their fat asses and eat Bonbon's all day and then when they have a fucking heart attack, it's my tax dollars that pay for their treatment.

The usual problem with people that obese is that the weight usually trends up on it's own.

She may need this dude soon.

OIP.U_QXtkCFN5L__JLndsQPWAHaEK

Forum List

Back