1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008
You seem to have left out WW2 when they defeated the Nazis.

You're the one who brought up outsmarting in the first place, so what did you mean by it?
He is now taking a big chunk of Ukraine and Biden can’t do anything about it.
He’s got Europe on the verge of economic collapse because their leaders are so stupid their energy prices have skyrocketed. He is bankrupting the US as we print more money to fund this war. US strategic oil reserves are at record lows. All this by a country with lower GDP than New York, and a per capita GDP less than half of Mississippi.

You seem to have left out WW2 when they defeated the Nazis.
You seem to know nothing about WWI. Russia started WWII by partnering with Hitler to invade Poland and then provoked Hitler to invade Russia by breaking its agreement with Hitler over how to divide Poland. The Russian army was completely demolished by the Germans in a few weeks, and while Stalin was rebuilding Russian military factories east of the Urals, Russia was completely dependent of huge US shipments of weapons, food and even uniforms to survive, but even after Russian military factories were rebuilt and in operations, Russia never won a major battle against the Germans until the western allies landed in Sicily and Hitler withdrew troops from the east to stop the western allies from moving up through Italy to Germany and then Russia followed the retreating Germans to capture the eastern European countries and hold them prisoner for 45 years. In modern times, the Russian army has never good at anything but killing civilians.

He’s got Europe on the verge of economic collapse because their leaders are so stupid their energy prices have skyrocketed. He is bankrupting the US as we print more money to fund this war. US strategic oil reserves are at record lows. All this by a country with lower GDP than New York, and a per capita GDP less than half of Mississippi.
In other words you have absolutely no idea what is going on in Ukraine or elsewhere, but you are blindly loyal to Putin propaganda.

And for this reason, Putin's a king in your book, right?

In other words you have absolutely no idea what is going on in Ukraine or elsewhere, but you are blindly loyal to Putin propaganda.
Yea you people keep saying that. Yet I never read any Russian news. I just look at the situation and the facts. I called it before it happened. Nothing I have said has been “debunked” or disproven. You nitwits just resort to claiming I am repeating some “Russian propaganda”. Just like you all accused Trump of “Russia collusion” when you lost the election.

And for this reason, Putin's a king in your book, right?
No, he’s a dictator that has outsmarted Biden.

Personally I’d rather have a competent person in the White House that knows how to deal with thugs like Putin, while not starting new wars.

But then again I want what is best for America, while hateful idiots like you want to see America destroyed.

No, he’s a dictator that has outsmarted Biden.

Personally I’d rather have a competent person in the White House that knows how to deal with thugs like Putin, while not starting new wars.

But then again I want what is best for America, while hateful idiots like you want to see America destroyed.
When you say "destroyed", what do you mean exactly?

Forum List

Back