Pootler: " Europeans ´ll freeze to death "I A storm warning has been issued in the central regions of Muscovy due to frosts down to -35°C.

Excellent news .
Ukey Land will be ready for the ground offensive soon .

Winter has come late but the prospects look great for Moscow to wrap up the obliteration of Ukey troops very quickly .

You naughty boy .

Stop reading those nasty american comics .

Looks like the weather is becoming perfect for Uncle P's lovely boys to soon finish off this job of clearing out the Nazis

and american Nazis from loaned Russian territory .

Time to start waving the red , white and blue flags .

Karma is a beautiful judge

It hits -20F in fucking northern Vermont almost every year. I have an elderly uncle there who gets by just fine there since 1978 in his cabin, and still hasn't succumbed to the geriatric itch most people get to move to Florida. The Russians are even more used it. Do you REALLY think they'll be that fazed??? 🙄

It hits -20F in fucking northern Vermont almost every year. I have an elderly uncle there who gets by just fine there since 1978 in his cabin, and still hasn't succumbed to the geriatric itch most people get to move to Florida. The Russians are even more used it. Do you REALLY think they'll be that fazed??? 🙄
What can't you get, Putinsucker? The Russians and your buddies kept telling for months that Europe would freeze without Russian gas, all their industry would be stopped, utilities services would crush etc etc. It seems you should scale down your hopes a little bit.

What can't you get, Putinsucker? The Russians and your buddies kept telling for months that Europe would freeze without Russian gas, all their industry would be stopped, utilities services would crush etc etc. It seems you should scale down your hopes a little bit.

What don't YOU get, Biden's diaper-rash? Europe simply got lucky due to an unusually warm winter. The Russian's are totally used to this weather and have all the gas they need while Europe still gets NONE and will continue to get NONE. Stop trying to use your CNN-type bullshit factory to deliver this nonsense about some fantasy victory. You're SO butthurt because Russia can do this LEGALLY, you'll spin ANYTHING you can get your grubby little hands on into an imaginary victory. LMAO!

:funnyface:

What don't YOU get, Biden's diaper-rash? Europe simply got lucky due to an unusually warm winter. The Russian's are totally used to this weather and have all the gas they need while Europe still gets NONE and will continue to get NONE. Stop trying to use your CNN-type bullshit factory to deliver this nonsense about some fantasy victory. You're SO butthurt because Russia can do this LEGALLY, you'll spin ANYTHING you can get your grubby little hands on into an imaginary victory. LMAO!

:funnyface:
Yeah, even weather is against Putinsuckers. What a shame.

Legally? What the heck does it mean in your word salad?

Yeah, even weather is against Putinsuckers. What a shame.

Legally? What the heck does it mean in your word salad?
LoL!

You need "legally" explained?? Seriously???
"Legally" = Russia is not obligated to sell THEIR gas to anyone. Sorry if you can't digest salad. :itsok:

And you probably ARE stupid enough to think this is Karma and that they are really having such a rough time with something they are thoroughly used to and well-equipped to handle.

LoL!

You need "legally" explained?? Seriously???
"Legally" = Russia is not obligated to sell THEIR gas to anyone. Sorry if you can't digest salad. :itsok:

And you probably ARE stupid enough to think this is Karma and that they are really having such a rough time with something they are thoroughly used to and well-equipped to handle.
I am not talking about karma, you idiot. I don't care what temperatures are now in Russia. I am talking about your expectations that seem to have failed.

Of course Russia isn't obliged to sell gas there. So what? You will wait till next winter to see your futile dreams come true?

I am not talking about karma, you idiot. I don't care what temperatures are now in Russia. I am talking about your expectations that seem to have failed.

Of course Russia isn't obliged to sell gas there. So what? You will wait till next winter to see your futile dreams come true?
Oh, DO TELL me what my expectations are!

Oh, DO TELL me what my expectations are!
Oh, let me guess. You expect Russia to decisively win. And this 'win' should mean not only crushing of Ukrainian army and putting Russian puppet government there, but this win should be a humiliating defeat for the Democratic administration and the European Union.

As a result, 'patriotic' conservative forces will gain momentum and become the ruling elite. 'Conservative' reforms will take place, namely banning gay and LGBT propaganda, limiting freedom of expression, state religion, state censorship in schools and universities etc; in other words turning the US into another Russia.

And yes, of course, stopping 'browning' of America. It doesn't mean you won't be using wetbacks as cheap labour when you need them. It simply means they can be treated as shit without any rights.

So, Putinsucker, am I right in my assumptions?

-20F in fucking northern Vermont almost every year.
Nature works in mysterious ways.
❄️

Last edited:

Forum List

Back