• Zionists/Freemasons/Liberals

• Front National

• Yellow Jackets

• Other: please describe

Results are only viewable after voting.
And, before they were even able to START investigating
they released a statement saying
arson and terrorists were ruled out....

Most likely not 100%, so let them investigate and see.
IM NOT THE ONE WHO RULED OUT
ARSON OR TERRORISTS
BEFORE THE START OF AN INVESTIGATION

And you did not read the article that they think but will let the investigators do their job.

So what part of that is hard to understand?

If evidence later shows it was terror related then maybe they will let society know.

So read the words and the fact is they think but they can not rule it out 100% but they believe the fire might have been started by the Construction Firm by accident, and again it might have but they need to investigate...

I know all of you know who did it, so stop the investigation and tar and feather someone while screaming witch and remember if they sink they were moooslim and if not you just killed another innocent person...
And you did not read the article that they think but will let the investigators do their job.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE

INVESTIGATORS DON'T RULE OUT
ARSON OR TERRORISTS
BEFORE STARTING AN INVESTIGATION

WHAT PART OF THAT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND

Again, they said they believe it was not arson but will let investigators to do their job.

Also it must really hurt to know that I am not buying infowars spin but hey TSC sell Tar and Chickens for your feathers, so go and find that moooslim...
Infowars has nothing to do with anything

Im going by initial reports from MSM

ARSON OR TERRORISTS

If evidence later shows it was terror related then maybe they will let society know.

So read the words and the fact is they think but they can not rule it out 100% but they believe the fire might have been started by the Construction Firm by accident, and again it might have but they need to investigate...

I know all of you know who did it, so stop the investigation and tar and feather someone while screaming witch and remember if they sink they were moooslim and if not you just killed another innocent person...

SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE

ARSON OR TERRORISTS

Again, they said they believe it was not arson but will let investigators to do their job.

Also it must really hurt to know that I am not buying infowars spin but hey TSC sell Tar and Chickens for your feathers, so go and find that moooslim...
Bruce, I think the real result of this discussion is with so much obvious chicanery, the conclusion is people don't trust the officials or the media to be honest when they have been so dishonest in the past. And given muslims history of terror in France and the religious time of year this is, well, it just seems to add up, even though we have no direct proof, other than the possibility of quacking and feathers! ;)

So the conclusion is it does not matter what the officials say because many have made up their mind and so let get the tar, feathers and I say let tar and feather a druid but hell everyone want a moooslim...
No there has been no conclusion just speculation based on historical patterns. And I was not talking about tar and feathering, I was talking about walking like walking like a duck and quacks like a duck...

ARSON OR TERRORISTS

SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE

ARSON OR TERRORISTS

Infowars has nothing to do with anything

Im going by initial reports from MSM

So am I...

They said they believe it was not arson or terroristic and believe it is from something the renovation crew did but they will have to investigate.

No one knows, so the news should be more careful with their wording and people should not jump to conclusions but hell then we could not tar and feather that damn druid, well moooslim...

SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE

ARSON OR TERRORISTS

Bruce, I think the real result of this discussion is with so much obvious chicanery, the conclusion is people don't trust the officials or the media to be honest when they have been so dishonest in the past. And given muslims history of terror in France and the religious time of year this is, well, it just seems to add up, even though we have no direct proof, other than the possibility of quacking and feathers! ;)

So the conclusion is it does not matter what the officials say because many have made up their mind and so let get the tar, feathers and I say let tar and feather a druid but hell everyone want a moooslim...
No there has been no conclusion just speculation based on historical patterns. And I was not talking about tar and feathering, I was talking about walking like walking like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Well get the tar and feathers!

I said other and guess it was a power tool battery being recharged at the end of the work day. Work was being done were the fire broke out and it was in the area of that ancient very dry oak wood used for the structure.
Lithium batteries are very volatile, especially when being recharged or when powering high discharge rates as they get hot. Lithium batteries contain highly volatile organic solvents which ignite and burn violently or can even exlode when heated. All it takes is a defective battery or a defective charger and both age with use. My guess is that a lot of them were being used for the restoration work.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE

ARSON OR TERRORISTS

Well get the tar and feathers!
Alright! What muslims can we tar?

Burned Symbol of European Christianity in the Passion Week???
Sure presstitutes, politicians and so-called 'police' are talking about coincidence.
But only dimwitted morons can believe it.
Notre Dame was torched and it is the sad truth.
But who did it, please vote and issue your opinion.
BTW. It is difficult to believe Muslims did it.
Just for information. Any day are two churches defiled in France
Yeah, and it's difficult to believe
some kids were on the damn roof of the mosque
playing with matches or a lighter, which started the fire

Now, it started in the courtyard

Get the fuck outta here, something is not right

Jealous of him dragging his wife by the hair before raping her?
5 deferments?
Love him, my kind of brave guy

If there hadnt been a rash of vandalism on Churches in france and IF the media wasn't already proven to be untrustworthy and IF France wasn't struggling to contain the yellow vest protesters I might concede that nobody has any reason to cover up an intentional arson.

Sure presstitutes, politicians and so-called 'police' are talking about coincidence.

Odd that you leave out the ONE OBVIOUS CHOICE: Islamic terrorists attacking western symbols. Serves them right for opening the door wide open to all those muslim immigrants.

And who has the most terrorists attacks here?
75% by white rubes?
Sandy hook?
Black church?

What about Charles Lawton?
Charles_Laughton.JPG

Odd that you leave out the ONE OBVIOUS CHOICE: Islamic terrorists attacking western symbols. Serves them right for opening the door wide open to all those muslim immigrants.

And who has the most terrorists attacks here?
75% by white rubes?
Sandy hook?
Black church?
No proof as usual huh traitor?

ARSON OR TERRORISTS

SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE

ARSON OR TERRORISTS

Revered Mosque Struck by Blaze

Where are the flames?

I don't see no fire brigade
I find it VERY STRANGE
their beloved mosque is on fire
and the person filming isn't rushing closer
and the other guys are just la la la la....

THEY'D BE FREAKING OUT
RUNNING AROUND
THROWING THEIR ARMS UP
HOLDING ONTO THEIR HEADS LIKE....
OH MY ALLAH OH MY ALLAH
THEY'D BE TRYING TO HELP PUT IT OUT

AND, THESE 'KIDS' WHO STARTED THE FIRE
WOULD HAVE TO BE THE MOST COURAGEOUS KIDS
ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH

AINT NO KIDS PLAYING WITH FIRE
ON TOP OF THE FUCKING AL- ASQA MOSQUE

FILM A LITTLE, 18 SECONDS
AND POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

I said other and guess it was a power tool battery being recharged at the end of the work day. Work was being done were the fire broke out and it was in the area of that ancient very dry oak wood used for the structure.
Lithium batteries are very volatile, especially when being recharged or when powering high discharge rates as they get hot. Lithium batteries contain highly volatile organic solvents which ignite and burn violently or can even exlode when heated. All it takes is a defective battery or a defective charger and both age with use. My guess is that a lot of them were being used for the restoration work.
And you don't think that was already taken into consideration
You think they got bozos doing this work

The first alarm went off at 6:20, nothing found
Second alarm went off 23 minutes later, fire found

What set off first alarm, if not smoke

I don't know...maybe they sabotaged their own Cathedral

Fucking money flooding in to restore a building 'of God'
while millions of people are hungry, homeless
hopeless, without medical care and dying

FUCKING HYPOCRITES

WHEN WILL PEOPLE REALIZE
GOD HAS HAD ENOUGH

THE COMING OF THE LORD IS NEAR

5 deferments?
Sorry, I'm not fluent in idiot

5 deferments?
Sorry, I'm not fluent in idiot
he said the sheriff is near.

What caused the Notre Dame Fire? Inquiry calls blaze an accident, rules out arson

According to initial findings, the fire began shortly before 7 p.m. local time in the heart of a vast renovation project launched last summer. Le Figaro reported the inferno stripped away the cathedral's roof, which had been made from ancient timbers between the 12th and 14th centuries.

Firefighters have said the “difficult fire” was started in the attic of the iconic cathedral, spreading quickly and engulfing the spire, which collapsed under its own weight. The extent of the destruction, especially in this hard-to-reach area surrounded by scaffolding, was so great that material evidence showing the cause of the fire will not be easy to come by—and may already have been destroyed.

^ of course facts won't get in the way of yet another false narrative from the radical nutjob troll farm

meanwhile, in the U.S.A.

• April 16, 2019

A man accused of setting fire to three predominantly black churches in a southern Louisiana parish was charged with hate crimes on Monday, adding to the three charges of arson that were filed last week.

The man, Holden Matthews, the 21-year-old son of a deputy sheriff, was arrested last week, accused of setting fire to the churches in St. Landry Parish, north of Lafayette.

The three fires destroyed churches that had existed for more than a century and had been the spiritual homes of generations of black families, evoking the long history of racist crimes committed in the Jim Crow South.

Suspect in 3 Black Church Fires in Louisiana Is Charged With Hate Crimes

What caused the Notre Dame Fire? Inquiry calls blaze an accident, rules out arson

According to initial findings, the fire began shortly before 7 p.m. local time in the heart of a vast renovation project launched last summer. Le Figaro reported the inferno stripped away the cathedral's roof, which had been made from ancient timbers between the 12th and 14th centuries.

Firefighters have said the “difficult fire” was started in the attic of the iconic cathedral, spreading quickly and engulfing the spire, which collapsed under its own weight. The extent of the destruction, especially in this hard-to-reach area surrounded by scaffolding, was so great that material evidence showing the cause of the fire will not be easy to come by—and may already have been destroyed.

^ of course facts won't get in the way of yet another false narrative from the radical nutjob troll farm

meanwhile, in the U.S.A.

• April 16, 2019

A man accused of setting fire to three predominantly black churches in a southern Louisiana parish was charged with hate crimes on Monday, adding to the three charges of arson that were filed last week.

The man, Holden Matthews, the 21-year-old son of a deputy sheriff, was arrested last week, accused of setting fire to the churches in St. Landry Parish, north of Lafayette.

The three fires destroyed churches that had existed for more than a century and had been the spiritual homes of generations of black families, evoking the long history of racist crimes committed in the Jim Crow South.

Suspect in 3 Black Church Fires in Louisiana Is Charged With Hate Crimes
Even though you possess no facts, you play it pitifully.

It's obvious to me what caused both fires yesterday Why no one else has mentioned it is a bafflement. The only culprit can be Global Warming and Al-gore will back me up.

Forum List

Back